Rediscovery Speakers from Saptak Acoustics- Perfect two way tower speakers.

Sorry, didn't understand the sarcasm you are referring to or which part of my post invited it? I mentioned what I experienced myself since I own the Rediscovery and the said cables.
Absolutely no sarcasm from my side. Iam happy that you noticed a benefit with the said cables. I was only expecting more scathing remarks that cable talk usually seem to generate around here. Happy that has'nt happened though :)

By the way, let me just add, that majority of the folks here are dead serious about their hifi, their opinions etc. Not me. I see this as another hobby, being discussed in public space. And there is no harm in having a little fun and keeping things light, which is what I always try to add with all my posts, to the otherwise straight faced atmosphere here. Fondly hope you get the drift.... :p

Absolutely no sarcasm from my side.

Got the drift and you are right about keeping things light because it is a hobby for me as well just like most fms here.
You know what they say about everyone having an opinion ;) . I didn't want to reveal mine, so stated a fact😛.

Suman has been refining his craft for almost 20 years. If you are in BLR, invite you to experience it.

Got the drift and you are right about keeping things light because it is a hobby for me as well just like most fms here.
You know what they say about everyone having an opinion ;) . I didn't want to reveal mine, so stated a fact😛.

Suman has been refining his craft for almost 20 years. If you are in BLR, invite you to experience it.
Thanks for the generous offer....as they say, never say never and bangalore is only 6 hrs from Hyderabad :p.

Hi,
I would love to hear them. I live in Bangalore, mostly.
Maybe we could work out a convenient time for this?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back