DIY Amp enclosure for LM3886......

Re: MY DIY Amp enclosure for LM3886......

Thanks Rahul, quad, Anil, George, Santosh & Joseph.

I would like to order a volume control knob form your source if you dont mind

--G0bble
Hi Rahul, i dont mind making one for you, not a problem.

Beautiful work! Do you own a milling machine too?
That knob looks nice and heavy. Do you plan to burnish or
anodize the knob and front panel?

Hi quad, i get the milling done at a local machine shop.
Front panel will have brushed Aluminum finish but knob & heat sink will be Anodized. Top back & bottom plates will be powdercoated.

Regards,
Anil

Good going and nice W.I.P pictures, especially the milling. It will be great if you can post pictures of the other processes involved as well (anodizing, powder coating & brushing).

That knob looks well built and right size for your chassis. I would say that is the best part of this build so far.

Thanks Antony, i will post more working shots soon. I may complete this project by November.

Regards,
Anil

Good going and nice W.I.P pictures, especially the milling. It will be great if you can post pictures of the other processes involved as well (anodizing, powder coating & brushing).

That knob looks well built and right size for your chassis. I would say that is the best part of this build so far.

Hi anil,

I am also interested in a diy amp, but the cabinet is the biggest headache. Could you please keep the contact information of the people/shops you are using for this. might come in handy some day:)

Very nice construction. I too am interested the cabinet suppliers.

Can you also post some information about the amplifier construction as well?
EDIT: some more information as to where things are as of now. Hope to see detailed pictures for final version.

Re: MY DIY Amp enclosure for LM3886......

Thanks Rahul, quad, Anil, George, Santosh & Joseph.

Hi Rahul, i dont mind making one for you, not a problem.

Hi quad, i get the milling done at a local machine shop.
Front panel will have brushed Aluminum finish but knob & heat sink will be Anodized. Top back & bottom plates will be powdercoated.

Regards,
Anil

I would like to order all the cabinet material,volume control knob form my DIY stereo amp if you dont mind

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back