• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Jean Hiraga ( Super - 30 ) Class A - New Enclosure, A Bulky Bank and little modified PCB

saikatbiswas82

The Tap in Heat sink was done with Hand Tools because it is one of the most expensive part of Amplifier and i dont want to take risk of breaking tap.

Rest Tapping done in Aluminum Angles and Base Plate below were done with Torque Screw Driver. (Chinese One)

Sadik
Thanks for the update. The amp looks gorgeous. How did you make the top plate vents? I'm also looking for ideas for my upcoming class a amp.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

SanjeevM

Your amp has come out very well, Sadik ji. I must listen to it on my next visit to Vadodara. Which transistors are you using in the output stages?

sadik

Thanks for the update. The amp looks gorgeous. How did you make the top plate vents? I'm also looking for ideas for my upcoming class a amp.
They are cutted on laser cnc machine.

Its huge man will come soon to hear this beauties
Sure Bro... Just confirm me the dates.

Your amp has come out very well, Sadik ji. I must listen to it on my next visit to Vadodara. Which transistors are you using in the output stages?
Sure Sir, Just confirm me the dates. The outputs are NJW0281 & NJW0302 one of the beset sounding Transistors.

Excellent!! Great job, Sadik. Hope to see and hear it someday.
Looks excellent..

Would love to hear it play in a stereo rug someday...
Sure Brothers & Friends You all are welcomed for audition of this amplifier.

I thank you all my friends for the appreciation & nice comments received from you all. This is what keeps the DIY spirit alive within me. Thank you all Again.

Sadik

mpw

Looks excellent..

Would love tobhe
Sure Brothers & Friends You all are welcomed for audition of this amplifier.
Sadik

Please PM me your address in Baroda

I visit baroda sometimes on work

thanks
mpw

SanjeevM

Sure Sir, Just confirm me the dates. The outputs are NJW0281 & NJW0302 one of the beset sounding Transistors.
Thanks a lot.

Do you have to match the transistors? If so, multiple pairs should be purchased to get a good match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I have been missing the action here for some time...
Very happy to see the fantastic conclusion!
Congrats on the successful and unique build, Sadik-ji! Hope you're climbing the steps slowly to Seventh Heaven...Audio Nirvana!!

What about making your PCB available? Of course, I am interested. Do send mail when free.

Warm regards,

--UKP

newlash09

Wow..what a lovely build. Absolutely gorgeous Mr.sadik. You are a designer and master crafter par excellence. Salutations

Okay...iam off to get a towel to wipe my drool off my shirt now :D

SPONSORED ADS