Passive Sub-Woofer Down Firing with Passive Radiator - Pair

sadik

Hi Friends,
I am starting a new thread which i had recently completed. A pair of Passive Subwoofers with Passive Radiator. The Subwoofer is Down firing & Passive Radiator is fitted in front.

Sub Woofer : Peerless Tymphany XLX-P830452 ( 4 Ohm)
Passive Radiator : Wavecor PR270WA01

Note : This is not my design so cant share the parameters of the subwoofer. However external dimensions are 380 mm x 380 mm x 419 mm

The Enclosure is made from 25 mm thick HDHMR board, all the joints are cut in 45 deg and then glued together to prevent any visible joints which occur on the enclosure over the time after color. The Sub is downfiring hence needed longer legs, the legs are made from a block of teak wood and the height of legs is 65 mm ( 2.5 inch). This built is going to be mirror finish, Earlier in all my builts i have written my process for each and every stage, So i dont think it is necessary to keep mentioning all that stuff for each and every built.

Please enjoy the journey of the built.
PR Sub (1).jpgPR Sub (2).jpgPR Sub (3).jpgPR Sub (4).jpgPR Sub (5).jpgPR Sub (6).jpgPR Sub (7).jpgPR Sub (8).jpgPR Sub (9).jpgPR Sub (10).jpgPR Sub (11).jpgPR Sub (12).jpgPR Sub (13).jpgPR Sub (14).jpgPR Sub (15).jpgPR Sub (16).jpgPR Sub (17).jpgPR Sub (18).jpgPR Sub (19).jpgPR Sub (20).jpg

Below is the Video of same

Sadik

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back