3-Way Project with Beyma Drivers – 18 Inch / 8 Inch / Ribbon Horn TPL-150

Awesome. Your approach and build are so impressive. Very very professional. I am very envious of your workshop!

Awesome. Your approach and build are so impressive. Very very professional. I am very envious of your workshop!
Thankyou @anilva
Awesome! You made a single enclosure beasts for the same client AFAIR!
Yes you are Right, They were monstrous Enclosures, Now this Enclosures are with better drivers and far more superior then them.
@sadik would making speaker grills like the arphi aquarious be very difficult and expensive?View attachment 63188
Yes they will be difficult to make unless one is using a CNC router. Plus we must have a proper dimensional drawing otherwise the new grill will not fit. And yes it will be expensive, once it comes to CNC it gets expensive. Plus packing charges will also be on higher side as the grill itself will be very weak and it will need a heavy packing to prevent damage in transist.

These look dope, and the white just brings out the elegance in them.
What gear is powering them? might need loads of power.

Can you share a youtube video of them singing?

Dear Sadik Bhai, I wish to know that is there lots of different kind of MDF with different kind of characteristics or any MDF is suitable for making enclosure, if possible please let me know which brand of MDF I must use for enclosure. Thanks

Thank you, Actually designing and making enclosures is just my hobby, its not my Bread and Butter, I have a manufacturing unit (Gear Pumps) which is my Primary source of income. I take the Orders only if the customer is ready to wait for atleast 2 Months to get the delivery. Amp is not done by me, however in this case the Enclosure of amp, may be I will built, right now its not sure. The MID is 8MC300Nd & Woofer is 18LEX1000Nd both are from Beyma. Belive me there are few PA drivers, if designed and used properly will give a tough competition to the HiFi drivers. Among the few these models,from Beyma, one can use for home audio.

I don't know weather they will be covered or not, its the user who has to take care of it.
Yes, you are absolute right, even I have heard that klipsch use B&C pro drivers for their woofer systems.

Hiya Sadik,

May I ask what volume and port dimensions you used for the subs? Looking to use a the 18LEX1000ND and I'm new to simulating and tuning the parameters.

Thanks,
Louis

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back