DIY Amplifiers

wateraudioex4.jpg

Front view

wateraudio2jp4.jpg

Top view :D

Hi,

Kaushik thats an impressive looking cabinet that you've designed !! looks great;) !

Keep it going !!

Regards.

Thanks for liking my ' virtual cabinet idea ' ..... i am always enouraged by your feedback ...
now a days i am doing more virtual DIY work :D... soon i hope to get some time and ..i will resume physical diy activity !

hey wateraudio... posting updates will be nice even before u post pics ..

i think lott of people here waiting for the progress Log :rolleyes:
i know soundsgreat has a great camera ....u can arrange to get some pics with that...:).[.incase u want to post really good pictures :)]

...waiting .....!

Wateraudio the design is simple and great, but I want you to add some more details to it

Hi,

Kaushik it was nice so I had to give my opinion ! As always any help please do let me know !!

Wateraudio looking forward to your designs idea's ! As Kaushik said it could be just a sketch but do post so that we can know the progress !!

After seeing you guys I also decided to try my hand on the 3D modeling for my upcoming Amp :p ! Am no great wiz but have managed to design something !

I didn't want to Hijack this thread !! its from wateraudio for his DIY, So instead I've open new thread ! so please checkout the effort and let me what you guys think of it !!

Sunil yes buddy there are many pro's here !!

Regards.

Last edited:
soundsgreat .... i cant see ur thread here ....

wateraudio : "careful not to allow rain *water* pour over *audio* boards ;)"

soundsgreat .... i cant see ur thread here ....

wateraudio : "careful not to allow rain *water* pour over *audio* boards ;)"

I'm also planning to add the following in future ... Water proof pcbs through research - like BOSE ;)

Last edited:
Hi,

Well well what do we have here ! Chennai vs Bangalore :p ! well I first belong to DIY community then rest :D !

Anyway Guys Am sorry not to give the link !! well here's link of my Amp thread !

My New Amp

Wateraudio BOSE will go out of business man if you do so much research :p!! as it they are cursing the Audiophile community for not buying thier products ! now that you have these plans well ;)! Anyway please keep us hooked !!

Regards.

Hi,

Thanks buddy for liking the design ! could please explain the point that you've made ?? coz Am bit confused :confused:!

Regards.

I'm assuming wateraudio is mentioning heat dispersion fins. I'd agree with the design as this is the best way to disperse heat, once realised the picture to a prototype, it would not be that sharp as you see in pic now!

could please explain the point that you've made ??

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back