DIY Enclosure/Cabinet for PowerAmp & PreAmp

I have received the following items:
1. My cabinet with 2 knobs
2. Ruenigma's parcel (cabinet + knobs) packaged together
3. Following knobs for my other friends:
svaze::::::2 Pot Knobs + 2 Selector Knobs
Omishra::::::2 Pot Knobs + 2 Selector Knobs
sann::::::1 Pot Knobs + 1 Selector Knobs​

I informed all and will coordinate to hand them safely to the owners :)

Perfect! Thanks be to Bibin.

Hello,

My courier status on DTDC website shows 'FDM manifest prepared'. Does anyone have an idea what this means? Tried calling the customer care number - being Sunday, nobody is picking up.

Thanks,
APK

Hello,

My courier status on DTDC website shows 'FDM manifest prepared'. Does anyone have an idea what this means? Tried calling the customer care number - being Sunday, nobody is picking up.

Thanks,
APK

That means they have handed over to franchisee for delievery.You wmay receive it today or tomorrow.No need to worry.
BTW, DTDC is highly unreliable.I have lost 2 shipments sent by me,and one returned in damaged condition recently.Their customer care of no use.I have now stopped using DTDC,Speedpost is very reliable IMO.

Regards,
Sachin

Last edited:
That means they have handed over to franchisee for delievery.You wmay receive it today or tomorrow.No need to worry.
BTW, DTDC is highly unreliable.I have lost 2 shipments sent by me,and one returned in damaged condition recently.Their customer care of no use.I have now stopped using DTDC,Speedpost is very reliable IMO.

Regards,
Sachin

Thanks Sachin for the clarification.

The others who have got the first set of cabinet shipment from Bibin seem to have received their boxes safely - so hopefully it will be fine for me also. Fingers crossed!

Regards,
APK

Apk, their offices are not open on Sunday so I guess you should receive it by tomorrow. As Sachin mentioned, their Cust Care is not of much use.

Be patient. It will arrive. When I had checked my status of the cabinet on the DTDC website it showed the parcel is still in cochin but the parcel had already arrived in Mumbai so the DTDC status report is not very accurate or not updated too frequently.

Apk, their offices are not open on Sunday so I guess you should receive it by tomorrow. As Sachin mentioned, their Cust Care is not of much use.

Be patient. It will arrive.

Thanks!

I was really hoping to get the package this saturday because I am travelling the whole of next week, and will only be able to pick up the package from my office next weekend now.

Well their service is really unpredictable. At least that's what I felt as I was expecting my parcel to come later but it arrived 'early'. Thankfully someone was there at home to receive it :)

Hi Folks,

I have taken a tally and and are now left with:

Potentiometer Knobs: 5 Nos.
Selector Knobs: 3 Nos.

All are without Grub Screw.

I have had a few requests for these in the following Order:

1. Santnai
2. Suraj
3. Gopib

If you guys need the Knobs pl. tell me what you need and we can allocate them in order of the requests received as above. That would be fair ?

Jayant

Hi Jayant,

I had already collected the knob and source selector from you during the audio meet. I had transferred the amount to Keith account.

Regards,
Santosh

All three of us - sann, svaze and me got our parcels of knobs. Thanks to Jaybe, Keith, bibin's and Rohit (who carried it to me).

@Keith: I already paid to your account. Thanks!

Last edited:
And yes, the quality of the knobs is 'outstanding', thanks to Jaybe and keith for making knobs of this quality available to the DIY'ers.

Thanks Sachin for the clarification.

The others who have got the first set of cabinet shipment from Bibin seem to have received their boxes safely - so hopefully it will be fine for me also. Fingers crossed!

Regards,
APK

Hi Anand,

Have you received the cabinet or any updates from DTDC?

Thanks,
Bibin

Payment pending from:

gvenu

hifipal4all

captrajesh >>> has indicated that he is out of town on work and hence payment is likely to be delayed.

captrajesh, gvenu and hifipal4all, if you have already paid and I have missed it, my apologies - please send me a PM to let me know the date of payment.

Re: This is it!

THIS IS IT!

Big Thanks to Omji for his valuable time, effort and expertise for making the integration happen! You Rock!

Sounds Amazing!

Cheers!

So Om assembled it for you, congrats! You must have pestered him no doubt, else he would not have taken up the task of doing so :lol:

Wooden faceplate looks good, Amp looks like a professional build :clapping:

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back