DIY Enclosure/Cabinet for PowerAmp & PreAmp

Another layout I am going to make for FM iaudio for his B1.

Thanks,
Bibin

Mods note: Accompanying picture was violating forum rule No. 23 and thus has been deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an amazing build and finish. Wish I had something like this with me. But for too many projects on my had, I would have requested for a similar cabinet.

Cheers.

Completed the B1 for FM Titus(iaudio). Sharing few photographs of the preamp.

Nice build! I can see that switching to different sources is not via relay. Doesn't that matter?

They are better than Axon in every dept. I have made them standard in almost all builds.

Are the specifications same?

Nice build! I can see that switching to different sources is not via relay. Doesn't that matter?

In my experience passive source selector is better than relay based. But if we have more inputs then it is difficult with a rotary switch. Here I used 4 pole 3 way rotary switch. Left, Right and Ground are switched independently and the remaining one pole is used for LED.

Thanks,
Bibin

First Watt is the commercial company of nelson pass. Not sure its a good idea to put that as the logo on the amp.

I agree. We cannot use First Watt without any qualifying statement. We can say design by first watt etc.

Cheers.

Bibin,

Can we make a cabinet for Beaglebone black with some additional space to incorporate a 5-0 (2A) trafo inside it? How much will it cost to build one with this similar wooden face plate?

Thanks.

Bibin,

Can we make a cabinet for Beaglebone black with some additional space to incorporate a 5-0 (2A) trafo inside it? How much will it cost to build one with this similar wooden face plate?

Thanks.

Koushik,

The same cabinet can be used for Beaglebone with a custom front panel. Building a single odd size cabinet it not economical.

Thanks,
Bibin

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back