DIY - My F5

Great Stuff Blink,

I dint recognize it as DIY, felt as its a Pure Company Build,Very neat and clean with amazing look and finish.

Great Job, No words to explain but if you are in US possibly would have be in some Audio gear company Owner\Worker full filling the dreams of audiophiles in the world(I mentioned US Coz, they are very good in Marketing category,and nothing to be biased here).

Did some editing of your post in the quote. Forum tags work, but http doesn't. Now able to see the wonderful pics of your work. Don't know what happened to the last few lines, though....

I have my many buildings, power conditioner, turntables, and ultimately make some readers of Cd playstations 1002.

Blink's Pics...

PSw5.jpg

PSw51.jpg

PSw52.jpg

PSw53.jpg

PSw54.jpg

PSxf0.jpg

psclamp1.jpg

PSalu4.jpg

psborde.jpg

psw3.jpg

pswood3.jpg

psex6.jpg

pslcd.jpg

psex7.jpg

PSex1.jpg

PSex2.jpg

PSex.jpg

pssex4.jpg

pssex5.jpg

PS2s1.jpg

PS2s7.jpg

PS2s3.jpg

PS2s6.jpg

Great Stuff Blink,

I dint recognize it as DIY, felt as its a Pure Company Build,Very neat and clean with amazing look and finish.

Great Job, No words to explain but if you are in US possibly would have be in some Audio gear company Owner\Worker full filling the dreams of audiophiles in the world(I mentioned US Coz, they are very good in Marketing category,and nothing to be biased here).

Thanks everyone for your compliments.

I'm no genius, I follow some geniuses like Mick Feuerbacher changes in the playstations, follow the Nelson Pass, follow the Audio Swoboda, and then design my own invention boxes and even in some circuits.

But I am a learner, I am always learning, so I'm here to learn from you.

My works are in my Forum AudioPT.net, but forums like the World ...

I'm not from USA, I'm a little country, but was once very large, called Portugal.

Greetings to all

Holy crap!

What beauty can be wrought from a mere Sony Playstation 1!!!

@Blink: do you also sell your creations? If it's not too costly, I would be interested in something like picture number 7.

I started by make one, then two, three, and my wife had had enough of both handset then joined business with pleasure and began to put them on Ebay.

Never repeat the design, I do not build in a wooden box, only in metal or aluminum, in this moment I have two for sale on there, just search on ebay.es for "High-End Sony Playstation HI-FI, audiophile."

I must confess that though I've sold psx for some countries, here in Portugal since the purchasing power is very bad due to the crisis.

greetings

I'm not from USA, I'm a little country, but was once very large, called Portugal.

Welcome to India, Blink. You are some 450 years late considering first couple of Portugese arrived here some long time ago. Not to mention, we have a little Portugal in our own backyard, we call it Goa :)

There is no small and big in the modern (and much more civilized) world :D

Thanks everyone for your compliments.

Greetings to all

Ya i can identify your country as Portugal from your profile:),

Vascodagama's Mother country and a small team who just made 2006 FIFA WC with stunning performance.

Its really happy to share things with some heart across globe in Mins, Your designs are Classic\Vintage stylish and coloring too, so it makes more attractive.

I cant believe that you are are learner though, good to see simple person like you.

Keep the good work, i would give a for your inventions if its available in Inida:):eek:hyeah:

Holy mother of God, Blink you got me " blinking" a few times man. .. Wonder if the big names in the audio industry can pull of such neat rigs with so much attention to detail.

Fantastic work there pal... :clapping:

Thanks for the compliments, I was in the USA could have a factory hifi components, looking here and there would be bankrupt!

I'll be honest with you, I wanted to build an F5 for me, and I did so much research on the Net appeared diyaudio and always follow the HiFiVision, until I saw someone here to start a F5 and registered me. So I share with you some of my stuff, and I feel a certain fascination for this your great country.

The forums are a great bond of sharing knowledge of people, particularly the like Diyaudio and Audiokarma among many others where I'm registered and I share what I know.

I have Thorens TD160 an arm Rega, but did this a few years below will have to use more than the Thorens, and I'll share the image was made ??with loose parts that I acquired, has background with spiral arquimedes to dissipate the vibrations of the needle.

Then I'll get photos of a conditioner filter current Rede, if someone wants to also put here the scheme.

Hmm great build. What is your handle on DIY Audio?
The forums are a great bond of sharing knowledge of people, particularly the like Diyaudio and Audiokarma among many others where I'm registered and I share what I know.
Repeating my question. What are your handles on DIY Audio and Audiokarma? Keen to read your build threads there.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back