Do anyone own Marantz PM5004 in Delhi/NCR region ??

• Thread starter Deleted member 17547
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17547

Hi Guys,

I am looking for Marantz PM5004 Integrated Stereo Amplifier. Talked to all the dealers in Delhi/NCR Region but nobody has this amp for audition.

I need to audition this amp so that i can decide between Marantz PM5004 and Yamaha AS500. I just need to borrow this amp for couple of hours so that i can test it with my Yamaha speakers. I have already auditioned Yamaha AS500 with my setup.

I am based at Gurgaon. Will pickup and drop the amp.

Help would be appreciated. :)

Thanks,
Vikram..

Hi Sagar,
Have you checked with Denny from Bass& Treble? When I went to there to audition stereo setup, Denny provided us demo of its elder sibling PM6004 and mentioned that PM5004 is exactly as same as PM6004 (in terms of built quality, sound signature) except for the output which is lesser in PM5004 (I think it was 45W).
Regards,
Dheeraj

Hi Sagar,
Have you checked with Denny from Bass& Treble? When I went to there to audition stereo setup, Denny provided us demo of its elder sibling PM6004 and mentioned that PM5004 is exactly as same as PM6004 (in terms of built quality, sound signature) except for the output which is lesser in PM5004 (I think it was 45W).
Regards,
Dheeraj

Dheeraj, I had a chat with Denny and they don't have PM5004 amp.. They are expecting it in July..
I started this thread so that i can borrow it from someone and can listen to it with my speakers..

Thanks,
Vikram

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back