do you think that alcohol ......

Been planning to get this since Jan , then simply stopped hard drinks in the last 4 months. But this is the only one postponed desire that makes me consider starting again ... Just because I did not fulfill it pronto when I discovered the reviews.... :(

Cheers

hi gobble-

how about - instead of audio yatra - we (members) of HFV make "Bangalore Alcohol Yatra" -

20 of us head towards Amrut distilleries - group buy of 20 bottles (since we are used to this kind of collective coercion) -

hehe!
regds suri

hi gobble-

how about - instead of audio yatra - we (members) of HFV make "Bangalore Alcohol Yatra" -

20 of us head towards Amrut distilleries - group buy of 20 bottles (since we are used to this kind of collective coercion) -

hehe!
regds suri

Yes, Suri, we should! Its a sin not to have simpled the best single malt that India has to offer.

hi gobble-

hehe!
regds suri

And become Booozophiles?!!! As if audiophillia is not expensive enough... ;)

If the wives of all HFVisioners got a whiff of this plan they would collectively march to the DCPs office to request imposition of IPC section 141 dealing with unlawful assembly :eek:hyeah:

And become Booozophiles?!!! As if audiophillia is not expensive enough... ;)

If the wives of all HFVisioners got a whiff of this plan they would collectively march to the DCPs office to request imposition of IPC section 141 dealing with unlawful assembly :eek:hyeah:

intolerable!

wine-song-women are supposed to mix well - for the "lost-at-sea" male -

but wine-song-surpanakhas do not go well together -

no choice, then -

i will have to give talaq to my wife before i join the bangalore booze yatra.

messagepart.jpg

By witchesofsound at 2010-11-06

and leonard cohen?

messagepart.jpg

By witchesofsound at 2010-11-06

and leonard cohen?

Wow,Suri!
Cabernet Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon?
Bel Air in St.Emilion,Graves,Bordeaux is part of the region for the best red wines in the world.Love that d-e-e-p ruby colour.This is the level where wines start becoming really good,and perhaps better than single malts.Sourced from within India or without?Would love to have a case of that:)
I'm sure 'The Traitor' would have sounded nice with that for company.
iaudio,now has the Essential Leo Cohen 2CD set.Perhaps you can check that out with the next ruby from Bordeaux.

Cabernet Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon?
.Sourced from within India or without?

this is how it is described (on the site)

"40% cabernet sauvignon / 50% merlot / 10% cabernet franc -

exhibits a deep-purple crimson robe, a nose of violets and ripe red fruits with a hint of vanilla oak-"

hehe! - maybe i should look after my nose and tongue a little better than i am now - to experience all that!!

sourced from dubai duty free-

this is how it is described (on the site)

"40% cabernet sauvignon / 50% merlot / 10% cabernet franc -

exhibits a deep-purple crimson robe, a nose of violets and ripe red fruits with a hint of vanilla oak-"

hehe! - maybe i should look after my nose and tongue a little better than i am now - to experience all that!!

sourced from dubai duty free-

To experience the violets,fruits and vanilla oaks a good nose and tongue would not be enough,you would also need a touch of French imagination:)
French wines connoisseurs often wax eloquent,in poetry worthy of Baudelaire or Rimbaud.
Sideways.The only Hollywood movie I enjoyed watching in the last 10 years:
YouTube - Sideways Trailer

To experience the violets,fruits and vanilla oaks a good nose and tongue would not be enough,you would also need a touch of French imagination:)

i remember reading that a ngociant (with experience) can tell what the dogs on the vineyard are being fed!

I am sorry that i started this thread on this forum -

after all, we (as indians) must shun all forms of indulgence -

we are expected to embrace the concept of detachment from the world- on the the road to "moksha"

wine, women and song ( that thrill the decadent western mind) is not something we should think of-

Gentlemen, let me warn you again - we do not appreciate topics related to sex.

our indian minds should be full of IT and microsoft - and deviation beyond that will not be tolerated.

our indian minds should reject all thoughts of pleasure and concentrate on sacrifice and self-annihilation -

women are to be relegated as bearers of the male progeny and nothing else -
and explanation of relation with our women must be limited to rejection of them as humans with equal needs.

ALCOHOL ?- whoops! - god forbid!

SONG AND DANCE? - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOMEN? - NEVER!

These are things discussed only within the four walls of each one's home -

AND NEVER IN AN OPEN FORUM-

we, as indians, must protect our heritage!

i, of course, will proceed to vanvaas. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanvas

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back