Dolby Atmos Sound bar/ System ,Budget 2 Lakh for Movie watching

Hi All,

I would like to set up a Dolby Atmos home theater by using Sound bar with Bass module and surround bar.Main purpose is to watch movies/series . I have a budget of 2-2.25 lakh.

I have shortlisted below and seeking advise form you experts to set up a better system with by budget. ( Prefer wireless connectivity with surround speakers )

1. Sonos Arc sound bar with Bass module and surround speakers
2. Bose 900 sound bar with Bass module and surround speakers

Regards,
saifu
While setting up my Dolby Atmos setup, I had auditioned JBL 9.1 sound bar with wireless surround ( chargeable surround satellites ), it was around 95K, it is worth it's price.
If possible you should audition once.
Sonos is great, and the reviews are all great, but I haven't had chance to audition one.
Regards,
JBL Bar 9.1, True Wireless Surround Home Theatre with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X 3D Sound, 9.1 Channel, 4K Ultra HD Pass-Through with Dolby Vision, HDMI ARC, Bluetooth, Built-in Chromecast & AirPlay 2 (820W) https://amzn.eu/d/56xE1re

While setting up my Dolby Atmos setup, I had auditioned JBL 9.1 sound bar with wireless surround ( chargeable surround satellites ), it was around 95K, it is worth it's price.
If possible you should audition once.
Sonos is great, and the reviews are all great, but I haven't had chance to audition one.
Regards,
JBL Bar 9.1, True Wireless Surround Home Theatre with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X 3D Sound, 9.1 Channel, 4K Ultra HD Pass-Through with Dolby Vision, HDMI ARC, Bluetooth, Built-in Chromecast & AirPlay 2 (820W) https://amzn.eu/d/56xE1re

Hi,
The Sonos is fantastic.
Have auditioned the JBL as well but the Sonos trumps it overall for my taste atleast and with the new generation you can go dual sub as well.
Also a fantastic app to go with it and the ease of adding speakers to create a superb Sonos ecosystem.

Cheers!

Hi,
The Sonos is fantastic.
Have auditioned the JBL as well but the Sonos trumps it overall for my taste atleast and with the new generation you can go dual sub as well.
Also a fantastic app to go with it and the ease of adding speakers to create a superb Sonos ecosystem.

Cheers!
Agree, Sonos is the best out there in soundbar, I did audition JBL 9.1, but after auditioning wired HT setup of traditional 7.2 channel AVR + yamaha speakers, as per my liking and requirements, I choose to go with the latter, cause wireless setup can't be compared with wired setup,
It depends on what you are satisfied with, Sonos is great, all the best with your setup.
Regards

Hi All,

I would like to set up a Dolby Atmos home theater by using Sound bar with Bass module and surround bar.Main purpose is to watch movies/series . I have a budget of 2-2.25 lakh.

I have shortlisted below and seeking advise form you experts to set up a better system with by budget. ( Prefer wireless connectivity with surround speakers )

1. Sonos Arc sound bar with Bass module and surround speakers
2. Bose 900 sound bar with Bass module and surround speakers

Regards,
saifu
Sonos is a great buy i have it myself , you could also check the B&W formation bar.
Cheers!

Hi, @saifucmp sir, this thread just came up again, and to be honest, there are only so many sound bars, budget no bar.

What did you eventually buy?

Hello Mods, surely there is a non-intrusive/non-laborious way to close these threads?

Hi, @saifucmp sir, this thread just came up again, and to be honest, there are only so many sound bars, budget no bar.

What did you eventually buy?

Hello Mods, surely there is a non-intrusive/non-laborious way to close these threads?
They can be merged if there are several..

I dont see OP only, sir. Hence. Thank you for replying.
aah ok i get it. OP might have asked an Q and gone off but usually respones have a lot of good info. If you see any similiar threads this can be merged with just let us know

I was using samsung Q800B 5.1.2 soundbar for a year, but somehow it never felt like a complete experience, once you get the taste of sound, a soundbar is never satisfying and it always seems like a compromise, I took the plunge and went with a full 5.1.4 system which obviously costs a little higher than the samsung, but the total experience is like hell and heaven different, now I feel like the money is well spent 😊

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back