Dust Cover for your Turntable

I need two covers for the following turntable. Any shop/shops in pune who can fabricate these. Meanwhile I have contacted FM Rikhav if it is possible for him to make

1) Technics SL-D2
2) Akai AP - Q55

It's said that the hinges don't hold the most of the fabricated acrylic dust covers in the opened position. The cover should be removed when we play and change the record . The covers are not in the same weight as it is in the Original.

It's said that the hinges don't hold the most of the fabricated acrylic dust covers in the opened position. The cover should be removed when we play and change the record . The covers are not in the same weight as it is in the Original.
another point is to accurately measure and mark the holes for hinge screws ( wherever you need a through hole). Also select an acrylic sheet close in thickness to the original dust cover

This is very unlikely to receive a dust cover without a crack while importing any pre-owned TT from abroad. Even the dust covers (source - outside India) are super expensive now. Luckily, my latest 1200 TT is accompanied with a near mint dust cover.

Building a dust cover is the wisest option. There is a place in Central Kolkata, where this dust covers can be customized but the hinges are unstable. So removing dust cover is the option.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back