DVD burning software-Help

sathesh55

Hi,
Kindly suggest some free DVD burning software for the following purpose.

It should capable for convert any Video files in to DVD and same to be played in dvd player.
Format like MPEG,AVI,DIVx etc.

Thanks in advance.

Sathis

Hi,
Kindly suggest some free DVD burning software for the following purpose.

It should capable for convert any Video files in to DVD and same to be played in dvd player.
Format like MPEG,AVI,DIVx etc.

Thanks in advance.

Sathis

I use Nero7 which can convert most of format to DVD-vid with audio support which can be played on DVDp.

I use Nero7 which can convert most of format to DVD-vid with audio support which can be played on DVDp.

Nero is not freeware Spiro. The latest version in fact costs USD 80.

Also, add the additional bulk and huge d/l. Ashampoo is under 7 MB or so.

I know ,but with tricks you can make it yours.

I know Spiro, still better not mention such things here. You'll get warned by the mods otherwise!!! BTW Roxio is also excellent s/w for burning and authoring DVDs/CDs etc. Not freeware though, but check it out if you can. I've used it extensively in the past too.

Ashampoo Burning Studio Free is the best that I've come across at least in freeware...

Ashampoo Burning Studio Free - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

Coming to conversion to DVD, well you'll need other s/w to do that. Just Google it, lots of s/w do that though you'll need to give a few a try as YMMV with each s/w.

Hi,Satesh55 need software that can convert video files to DVD-vid & ashampoo cant do this,its Data burner & not creator.
Its good for burning purpose,even Blray too.

Try Imgburn. Thats a very good DVD burner - but specializing in image burning. Deepburner free edition is also good as is Cdburnerxp.

If you are looking for a software that will convert and burn, nothing better than ConvertX to DVD :licklips:. I have used all of them including Nero, Ashampoo, Roxio. Nothing even comes close to ConvertX to DVD. Results are fantastic as it allows full D1 (720x480) conversion :eek:hyeah:. You can throw anything at it, mpeg, .mkv, avi, srt; it will work for you. :cool:

Regards

Sathesh,

Go out and buy this months Digit. It has a truck load of convertors and CD/DVD burning software including AShampoo.

Cheers

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back