DVDs and English songs

Rijuc,

What is the particular genre of music you are confined to??? I'm confined to 'Metal' & its sub genres :)

wish i had invested on cd's....have around 600-1200 tapes rangin frm stuff i got for 40 bucks to 200 per cassete.even bought compilation(5-6 tapes in a pack for 2000!)! all of them are wasted now but still they were a lot worth those days....remember spnding all my pocket money in school days for gettin tapes from music world,landmark,etc!.......bought every tape that came out in the "rock" and "rap" genre!.....bought some good best of/greatest hits cd's though of scorpions,maiden,etc.....miss tape decks and feel bad about my huge tape selection getting wasted......piracy dsnt mean quality!...even good rips cant give you great quality! and with good components pirated media dsnt do justice!.............

And why is the Tapes wasted? Infact this is the right time bcos you get Nak tape players for dirt cheap pricer. Infact my wife who is a CD junkie and used to scorn at Tape after listening to my Nak hardly spends time with CDs. Most of the time she listens to MJ on tape than the CD

I say get a NAK and bring back your music...or let me know if I can adopt your collection :yahoo:

Rijuc,

What is the particular genre of music you are confined to??? I'm confined to 'Metal' & its sub genres :)

metal is a vast term.. black label society, machine head, breaking benjamin and immortal is what has been freaking me out since last quarter..

Last edited:
metal is a vast term.. black label society, machine head, breaking benjamin and immortal is what has been freaking me out since last quarter..

I know, hence I wrote 'Metal' & its sub genres.....

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back