Ebay dac build

I think that config of 18-0-18 and 0-9 may not be available in one transformer. I am a noob.
AFAIK trafo can have multi tappings for getting different voltages.

Guys use this enclosure for your DIY DAC. It looks classy!!:clapping:

DIY Full Aluminium DAC Chassis Case DAC Enclosure | eBay

4k for enclosure ??
Hey Kaushik, that enclosure sure looks good. @42USD + USD 28 for shipping, it would work out to Rs. 3150 + customs if any. Worth considering IMO.

Guys use this enclosure for your DIY DAC. It looks classy!!:clapping:

DIY Full Aluminium DAC Chassis Case DAC Enclosure | eBay

AFAIK trafo can have multi tappings for getting different voltages.

Hey Kaushik, that enclosure sure looks good. @42USD + USD 28 for shipping, it would work out to Rs. 3150 + customs if any. Worth considering IMO.

Sure the enclosure definitely looks good. It has a power switch but I was wondering where is the switch for selecting between the inputs (co-axial/ optical/ USB)? Am I missing something :D

Kaushik, It's time for you to come out and write a long post describing the sound signature of your DAC build. We are eagerly waiting for your observations.:clapping:

Kaushik, It's time for you to come out and write a long post describing the sound signature of your DAC build. We are eagerly waiting for your observations.:clapping:

After all the encouragements i have tested it and a temporary update :

"No sound"

The power led glows , when connected to DVDp the 96K signal etc dont light , reasons may be
- dry solder
- worst fear component value mismatch (china guys do that)

TESTS done :
checked the 5V and 3.3v regulators , they are showing .8V etc (un expected) .
will diagnose freshly tomorrow
will post schematic here now

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back