Ebay Discount For Mumbai Vodaphone Customers

Code used sucessfully -yesterday 1 Am - to buy 2 thumb drives.
1012 RS for 16 GB is I think good price.

BTW HOW CAN WE BILL OUR CART IN ONE SHOT >IF THE ITEMS FROM DIFFERENT SELLERS? SO THAT I CAN GET DISCOUNT?

Btw I used wifes code. So ask your friends to get it and try...:))

Code used sucessfully -yesterday 1 Am - to buy 2 thumb drives.
1012 RS for 16 GB is I think good price.

BTW HOW CAN WE BILL OUR CART IN ONE SHOT >IF THE ITEMS FROM DIFFERENT SELLERS? SO THAT I CAN GET DISCOUNT?

Btw I used wifes code. So ask your friends to get it and try...:))

No You cannot combine multiple bills for payment unless it is from same seller. Voucher applicable on only one purchase. If possible and available we can try to get all products from same seller

Edit: Hemant: Usually vouchers are mapped to specific users. If you want to use other's voucher, you have to place order from their ebay account only. But not sure about Vodofone offer though

Last edited:
Hmm... not valid for rest of Maharashtra :sad:

Spidy if you have any vodafone user friend in Mumbai ask him as SMs cost is just 3 rs.

Idid it at 1 am -but I am kind of sure I used wifes code. I want to use mine next week for some purchase.

Got my code....bought a Seagate External HDD 1 TB.

Discounted price including shipping: Rs. 3555 /-

Good bargain I must say...

Thanks again Hemant....

Certainly it is...

Is it USB powered? Listing price Rs. 4740?

It's a USB drive but needs external power.

Prices differ from dealer to dealer on ebay. This is the lowest I could find, and the dealer reputation also was good.

excellent deal congrats..
you will not get lower than this anywhere ..

Yeah...I was thinking of buying this one for some time..also had checked out at Lamington Road; there prices were around 4.2K. So this was a great deal. Awaiting the package now.

Anybody in mumbai can help me with the codes????? If you have any spare codes... please PM me.
:):)
Thanks in advance:):)

Anybody in mumbai can help me with the codes????? If you have any spare codes... please PM me.
:):)
Thanks in advance:):)

Would the codes work for people of other city?? in that case even I can hunt for people I know in Mumbai to provide me some discount code! :D

Just checked out the FAQ's

6. Can I pass the eBay promotion code to friends and family?
This offer is valid only for eligible Vodafone subscribers. The eBay promotion code is non-transferable and needs to be redeemed by the Vodafone subscriber who has requested for the promotion code. We would advise you to check the specific terms and conditions of the offer.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back