Ebay.in going kaput?

A long time ago EBay India was Baazi.com.

Ebay bought the domain and rights to name and started their Indian ops.

There are so many shady sellers on Ebay and it kept growing. I myself got a assembled phone which promptly worked for 3 days before going kaput. Since it was only 3 days I got a refund in sometime but Man were there shady deals..

Ebay guarantee was more user friendly then Amazon's return policy. Due to repeated scams with returns now they have evolved their policy to be very tough and non wavering.

I purchased few Blu Ray movie on eBay.in and all were pirated , I raised the concern with eBay.in but nothing was initiated so again I move back to Amazon. Amazon is prompt in such action. Once I ordered one Blu Ray movie with 2 disc in package (3D and 2D) . Seller send only 3D disc. As I raised the concern , immediately within 3 days , I received refund from Amazon and action initiated on seller.

I agree with many of the posts above. Have shuttled between uk and India for years. Never used eBay.in though I am a regular on ebay uk. Got some great deals in the UK, and never had a problem. Ebay.in just seems a shady online portal with zero genuine sellers.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back