ED A2-300 sub

sud98

Does anyone have or heard the elemental design A2-300 sub? Its available from prices of around 350-400 USD. It can do 18-100hz and have seen excellent reviews of the same. At 72 lbs (~32kgs) its damn heavy, but through borderlinks it comes to around 35k Rs.

Here is their website
Elemental Designs

For a budget sub to do 18hz seem quite rare, although at the India landed price there might be other good subs so wanted an opinion.

I think at around the same price, a Hsu Research sub will deliver much better results. Also remember, 18Hz has no meaning as you cannot hear it. But If I remember right, Hsu does go as low as that.

Cheers

I thought at <20hz you can feel the vibrations and not hear the sound but the effects would still be there, not sure of this, so correct me if I am wrong?

The closest HSU is the VTF2-MK3 which matches in terms of freq but is priced 200$ more. But, freq may not be a good guide, so was wondering if anyone in the forum has heard it.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back