• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

EGATE i9 LED HD PROJECTOR for Rs 5990 only for today

Easy EMI Options at HiFiMART.com

elangoas

daljeet_sando

Considering the reviews of buyers the seems like the projector is very inferior in quality and customer support is not upto mark.

avgeek

Considering the reviews of buyers the seems like the projector is very inferior in quality and customer support is not upto mark.

I think it actually kicks ass for 6K. Add in a screen for 2K or 3K and it's a very capable entry to a HT system for under 10K.

Yeah the specs are not out of this world, but from what I see it does a lot better than even TVs 4-5 times it's price. Given the large screen experience and I'd say it's a winner for most folks, especially at it's budget.

lnxreddy

I had this earlier, sold as well, I bought initially to get a feel of how Projector works or if I can ever use one.

Its basic procjetor works, less lumens(need little dark room to get better pic) for price its definitely not bad.