Elac FS 57 - Special Offer

hifi

Today morning I went to E-zone and found that they are offering ELAC FS-57 floor standers for around 8K.

The speakers seemed a bit pronounced at the high frequency side. If anybody is interested, they can check it out.

Regards

Pradeep

Hi Hifi, hey man thanx for sharing this very tempting info with the forum ......im sure some of the forum members will take advantage of it ! who so ever buy this product ....pls share your experience with the store ppl / their service & the quality of the speakers etc.....thanx again to you hifi & hope all the forum members will do the same when they encounter such offers !

Hi Hifi, hey man thanx for sharing this very tempting info with the forum ......im sure some of the forum members will take advantage of it ! who so ever buy this product ....pls share your experience with the store ppl / their service & the quality of the speakers etc.....thanx again to you hifi & hope all the forum members will do the same when they encounter such offers !

Hi all, further more on these speakers , these are more on a brighter side and matching with care with amp or avr should avoid it to some extent !!
THESE SPEAKERS ARE GOOD AND ITS STEEL FOR THE MONEY (8K)...:)

Hi,
Let me know its actual price (ELAC FS57). 8K discount ? I am not aware of E-Zone.Is it a electronic mall? or online shop? Where it located?
ajith

Hi,
Let me know its actual price (ELAC FS57). 8K discount ? I am not aware of E-Zone.Is it a electronic mall? or online shop? Where it located?
ajith

Hi , check in sumaria on web .............they are selling it around 33k.........just go and grab one pair........hello any one can help me in buying one pair for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any one there ............!!!!!! Pls

Thanks srenjith
Didnt knew ELAc was being sold as onkyo in india.

The price difference is huge (4 times :eek::eek:)..

Amol and all out on this beautiful forum,

I have ordered and got ELAC 50 sub from this site..Instead of 25k(ok we might get 20 or 30 percent discount if we go to a showroom, but u shld be very lucky to get that type of discount), i just paid 14600rs plus 150 rs extra for shipping(they send via blue dart)...wow real worth for money..for review on this product, check av max magazine, July 2008 edition page 44..

CHEERS!!!!!!

Any other personal reviews of the FS57? And is the price on Futurebazaar (12900) for the pair? or for an individual speaker? (I know this might sound stupid, but I just wanted to be sure)

Futurebazaar has FS58 not FS57. So for 12990/- its still a better deal
I just cant understand how are these people selling a product for 12990/- when elsewhere its costing approx 30 to 40k (not sure about the exact price)
There has to be some catch because its more then 50 percent discount

I went to ezone @ Rajaji Nagar Bangalore. They are not selling it seperately. They will sell only as a package. But FS57 sounded very good for music with Onkyo 606.

Hi so what is the package deal ? How much are they asking for it ?
RB9

Srenjith

The price quoted for FS 58 is per piece. Pair would cost around Rs. 26000 approx. Not much of a discount.

Regds / Shailender

Still not a bad deal as Sumaria is selling FS-58 for Rs. 38,400
This is the price listed on their website.

Hi
I had bought FS58 in January this year from Onkyo. The pair of FS is pretty good for the price I paid ( Rs 30000). Ezone has it now lesser for about ~ Rs 26000). I want to get the center speaker(CC51) with it, but is not available separately for a good bargain.

My initial skepticism to Elac was when I listed to Jamo 606 which sounded more crisper and sharper. I am sure there are other better than Elac in this price range for Floor standers. However, Elac is more warmer and can be heard for hours and has a better build quality. Elac does appear tight, but has a bass so strong that it sometimes overruns onto mid-ranges. The good side of a strong bass is that you do not need a sub-woofer.

There are not many reviews of Elac FS58. There are some reviews in European languages which are positive. Elac 208 series is much more popular and also costlier.

I am glad that places like Ezone, Croma, Reliance are bringing Hi-fi to the masses. At least some low-end hi-fi is more accessible and awareness has increased rather that this being only an elitist passion.

regards,
Ashok

regards
Ashok

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back