Emerson Liebert GXT MT+ on line UPS

This is only for Audio/Video equipment and not for entire house. Regarding electricity bills, I can provide you an update in a day/two as I have not completed one month after installation of the UPS.

Hi Arj,

I don't find any significant increase in power bill, it depends on the usuage and if you intend to run the receiver during power outage you will find increase in bill and if you safely turnoff the receiver during outages there won't be any increase in bill. I did not use the receiver as I intended to change the speaker cables, I got less bill below 500 :)

Regards
Srikar

From all I have spoken to , the folllowing are the most recommended - APC+ Luminous - both owned by Schneider , Microtek and Sukam. They are all very good technically. APC/Luminous is perhaps the most future proof due to their global might/presence via Schnieder.

Hi
You mean APC or Luminous online UPS?

Here is my requirement. I have Denon X2000 receiver, Dali Zensor 3 bookshelves as fronts. I also hv a PC for my media player purpose and a PS3. Right now, my pc is hooked thru a normal ups. and the rest all thru 2 VGuard Digi stabilizer with a belkin surge protector.

I am about to buy a Epson projector:yahoo:. for which i need an online ups. can u suggest me a make/model for the same. I live in Nagercoil, where frequent power outages occur.

I am about to buy a Epson projector:yahoo:. for which i need an online ups. can u suggest me a make/model for the same. I live in Nagercoil, where frequent power outages occur.

I am thinking of the APC online UPS (Smart UPS) for the projector, just to ensure there is enough time to have a smooth shutdown for the projector. So the bare minimum backup should enough.

I am thinking of the APC online UPS (Smart UPS) for the projector, just to ensure there is enough time to have a smooth shutdown for the projector. So the bare minimum backup should enough.

In that case any normal UPS should do or even an inverter if you already have one. I have my pj on the house inverter and that suffices for the smooth shutdown.

I just spoke to Vertex Stabilizers and planning to buy their 3kva Servo Stabilizers. One of the lines I will be connecting to a UPS which I now understand can be a regular one so will look for a 600va for the projector.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back