EMT 938 in Delhi

Hmmm.. I do have a Rega P3-24 with an RB 301 arm.. I am not sure if i'm quite ready to start taking it apart and to be honest I am terrible at DIY stuff... if i can find someone to help me out that would be great.

In any case, any upgrades will be some time away. It's definitely something i'd like to take my time and plan out and find the right people to help me.

Hmmm.. I do have a Rega P3-24 with an RB 301 arm.. I am not sure if i'm quite ready to start taking it apart and to be honest I am terrible at DIY stuff... if i can find someone to help me out that would be great.

In any case, any upgrades will be some time away. It's definitely something i'd like to take my time and plan out and find the right people to help me.

Please don't touch your Rega.

For the L70, think used arm.

Please go through my L75 plinth building thread to get an idea of what's involved.

unfortunately i'm getting some buzzing with the Lenco when connected to my battery powered DIY phono stage even with grounding cable connected. The Rega was dead silent. Need to look into this some more..

unfortunately i'm getting some buzzing with the Lenco when connected to my battery powered DIY phono stage even with grounding cable connected. The Rega was dead silent. Need to look into this some more..

Hi,
Your TTs RCA cable might need replacement.

Regards,
Sachin

Maybe.. when I touch the metal casing of the cables while it's plugged in, it buzzes a lot. I opened the bottom of the TT and I think I would need to disassemble it fully to be able to see where the cable is going.. I will post a pic of the underside when i get the chance

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back