Entry level budget bookshelf speakers

I have a pair of Dynaudio Emit20 speakers for slightly higher than your budget listed for sale. It is significantly better than the entry level speakers you shortlisted. Lots of info online.

Even if you choose not to go with the Emits, I would strongly suggest purchasing used from the forum. Much, much better value for money and as long as you buy from an established member you can rest assured of the item you receive. People take great care of their equipment. I personally have had great experiences buying from folks from HFV.
Iam also looking for a pair of bookshelf speakers to start with. I have Yamaha rxv480 AVR, will I be able to pair my avr with these EmitM20?

Hi Legore,
Hi

I own a pioneer vsx 323k receiver and I'm looking out to upgrade the default speakers.
I've shortlisted down to
- JBL Stage A130
- Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
- Mission LX-2
Budget below INR30k

Utilizing for - 60%music rest movies/tv shows

Unfortunately due to the lockdown I'm unable to audition. Please provide your insightful thoughts basis my budget and receiver.
I'm open to new suggestions as well.

Hi Legore, are you still interested in bookshelf two-way studio monitors? I have a pair of QUAD 11L ACTIVE 2-way speakers.
Each speaker has an internal bi-amped design, dimensions 326 x190 x 284. Color high gloss piano finish. Bass and midrange driver woven kevlar powered by a 60-watt inbuilt amp. Tweeter soft textile dome powered by a separate 40-watt inbuilt amp. Total output 100 watts per speaker into 8 ohms. Balanced. They can be used directly by connecting to a CD/MP3 player, turntable, TV, gaming, etc.
They sound very good and can be played sufficiently loud in a room size 18ft by 14 ft. without any distortion.
Weight 8.2 kgs each, Made in U.K. 3 years old but in mint condition. Never repaired. Selling as upgrading. The New pair price in U.K. was Pounds 595. My asking price is 25K. I am selling as I have upgraded.
Am based in Mumbai and available if you wish to hear them.

Hi

I own a pioneer vsx 323k receiver and I'm looking out to upgrade the default speakers.
I've shortlisted down to
- JBL Stage A130
- Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
- Mission LX-2
Hi

I've shortlisted down to
- JBL Stage A130
- Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
- Mission LX-2
Budget below INR30k

Unfortunately due to the lockdown I'm unable to audition. Please provide your insightful thoughts basis my budget and receiver.
I'm open to new suggestions as well

I'm open to new suggestions as well.
I have for sale a pair of 2-way bookshelf QUAD 11L ACTIVE SPEAKERs. Internal bi-amped design, bass/midrange driver woven kevlar powered by a 60watt inbuilt amp. Tweeter soft textile dome powered by a separate 40-watt amp. Total output 100watt RMS at8 ohms per speaker. Each speaker also has a balanced output.
The speakers are used 3 years old approx and were purchased at UKL-595. Size 326x 190x 284x. Color high gloss piano black finish in mint condition. Dont have boxes. Made in U.K. I am based in South Mumbai and a demo possible. Am selling as upgrading. My price Rs 25K.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back