ES9018 Dual Mono

rdio

Check out my board design for the upcoming project ES9018 in dual mono configuration

es9018dmono.png

This is a ES9018 dual octet mono configuration, 8 dacs per channel. Dynamic range could easily reach in the order of 134 db. The dac can support sampling rate up to 384 khz/32 bit. Spdif or I2S or DSD signals can be fed into the dac. Currently designing a dual differential IV stage which should sit just above the dac board and fit perfectly the output pins. The dac board also has isolated I2C connection for microcontrollers. Two ultra low phase noise crystals are provided for each dac chip. This one should be better than the ES9018 in stereo configuration, let me make one and I will tell you the result.

This is a ES9018 dual octet mono configuration, 8 dacs per channel. Dynamic range could easily reach in the order of 134 db. The dac can support sampling rate up to 384 khz/32 bit. Spdif or I2S or DSD signals can be fed into the dac. Currently designing a dual differential IV stage which should sit just above the dac board and fit perfectly the output pins. The dac board also has isolated I2C connection for microcontrollers. Two ultra low phase noise crystals are provided for each dac chip. This one should be better than the ES9018 in stereo configuration, let me make one and I will tell you the result.

Highly impressive indeed.
(Not that I could follow all of what you said, LOL)
Many thanks.
All the best for the build.
Looking forward eagerly towards culmination of the same.
Do keep us posted.

Regards

Last edited:
I also see the same pic here

discrete ldo picture by pv_itrade - Photobucket

There's a ebay seller "pv_itrade" selling this same PCBs on ebay located in chennai.

dac2 picture by pv_itrade - Photobucket

SABRE ES9018 DUALMONO DAC KIT | eBay

SABRE ES9018 DUALMONO DAC KIT+FREE DISCRETE LDO REGULATOR BARE BOARDS | eBay

Wondering if OP is the same person. I would need a whole lot of more support from the seller if I am committing to buy this at the asking price of almost $600

You need to ask that person who sells on ebay. I am only the maker and the not the seller, not the same person.

Hey, excellent ripoff of the Twisted Pear Audio DAC! Unfortunately, it appears you ripped off an older version. "Your" version also seems to be lacking some key layout details, which will result is a sacrifice of performance.

Hey, excellent ripoff of the Twisted Pear Audio DAC! Unfortunately, it appears you ripped off an older version. "Your" version also seems to be lacking some key layout details, which will result is a sacrifice of performance.

I am really sorry, it is not a ripped off from your older version, the design is entirely based on the datasheet and works out superbly with no performance degradation. Hope it is not affecting your sales. Hope you haven't seen my earlier stereo version which is also purely based on the datasheet.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back