Expert advice needed to chose between tannoy mercury v4i and energy cf30

rajdeepsingh

hello,

I have auditioned both, both sounds great, I am getting cf 30 5.1 with 8 inch subwoofer for 76k and tannoy mercury v41 5.1 with velodyne subwoofer impact 12 for 95k pls suggest i am confused as i like both.
I am thinking of to add devon x 1000 as a AVR. which i am getting for 32k.
My budget was 1lakh but can exceed a little.
Any other option you will like me to go through.
please advice.

Hi,

You can try Dali Zensor 5/7 also. It has got some good reviews in this forum.

But I think nobody can decide for you, which way to go. As everyone has their own tastes and preferences.
Just audition audition & audition....and if there is a tie then let your pocket take the decision !

You have been quoted a good price for the V4i, can you share from where are you getting it ?

Thanks

well between the two, tannoy any day...energy are no match so don't even think about them if you're budget allows tannoy.
look no further tannoy it is

plz IM me and tell me where you are getting the x1000 for 32K?

Thanks a ton for your advices,
I am getting these prices from local vendor only,I have negotiated with them a little bit, pls contact me at [email protected] I will share there numbers if you desire.
thanks again.

thanks will contact soon about that
btw if you're going for the mercury v4i and i recently checked the price is more than previous v4 which is not cheap anymore
you might as well wanna try the monitor audio bx5 or paradigm monitor 7 or 9
they are in similar price range
i recently auditioned both and its a tough choice between paradigm & monitor audio

think so,You can try Dali Zensor 5/7 also. It has got some good reviews in this forum.thanksimg]http://goo.gl/cLryku[/img]

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back