Factory unlocking of AT&T iPhone for just Rs. 800

Hey Guys,
I had been trying to find out a way for AT&T iPhone factory unlock and finally found a good source.
If any of you have an AT&T locked iPhone, I can get it factory unlocked for just Rs.800.
This is not a jailbreak or hack unlock. It is official factory unlocking solution so that you can update your iPhone to any firmware without worrying about baseband versions and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Srini,
Are you people cousins, brothers??
S. Sundar and G. Sundar!!

If yes, please let me know the source where he is getting it from.

Hey Srini,
Are you people cousins, brothers??
S. Sundar and G. Sundar!!

If yes, please let me know the source where he is getting it from.

hehhe:lol::lol: Never noticed the seller name of ebay related to my handle.. May be quoting this i can get some discount..

Hey guys,

If your phone is legally off contract phone, you can get it factory unlocked for FREE.
All you need to do is, just fill up a form in AT&T site or call them up and wait for their instructions. I got it done for my 3GS so easily. Got their reply the same day I requested.
Try the below link.
Www.att.com/deviceunlock
Even if u are not sure about it iPhone legally out from AT&T, u can give it a try. They'll reply within 7 business days.
I had it done on iOS 4.1 & upgraded to ios6 (unlocked...) :)

Siva

I have also used this guy's service to unlock my old Iphone 3g.

Within 4 hours I was able to unlock it. The only benefit I got is I am able to upgrade it to Ios 4.2 without worrying about unlocking.

Dear all, my advice, If any members or any one using locked phones with Geevey sim and also using Iphone4 as a secondary gadget, kindly do not unlock , these locked phones deliver whopping 150 Kbps data transfer using 2g sim data plans,myself unlocked my iPhone4, now the speed is barely 15kbps, this is where u save if it device is standby,not primary

Nice information .really helpful for those who want to unlock their iphone from AT&T network .However i got my Iphone unlocked at Superunlockcodes.com here they helped me unlock my iphone using remote unlocking method.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back