Favourite speakers under INR 20k

do not ignore the 'used market' because it is always more likely that somebody's lose is our gain :) and you get next level item on the price of current level item. Note that, if maintained properly, life of a speaker is around 20 years.

Andrew Jones has become so craze since last 2 years dammit! Nowadays it is almost impossible to get any of its speakers. Everywhere no stock ... whether online or Local retailers or distributors.

I know SP-FS52 are the best at that price and congratz to those who got it. Now it is like MI mobiles of china where the sales go like a rocket once the stock is there.

Now, My ? to the experts here... What should I do..
I have tested my patience enough with the SP-FS52 Pioneer and now looking for the Best 20-25K Floor standing speakers at Hyderabad. Can anyone of you guide me.

Already have the the others.. Pioneer VSX-930-K, Polk Audio PSW 125. Polk Audio 250X C and Polk Audio 220B Speakers... My only problem are the floorstanding speakers which I am finding difficult to get it in India in that price range... The only stock I see everywhere is the Yamaha 8390 speaker set. What to do....

Another Speakers to consider in this range is TAGA Harmony B-40. Excellent frequency range, solid bass, bi-amp possible, 6.5" driver, curved cabinet for minimizing distortion.

Call them.

PHP:
Avis Electronics
Phone : 040 - 27703723, 040 - 27711391, 9440746767, 9849844187
Address : C.B.R. Complex, Rashtrapati Road, Secunderabad, Hyderabad  - 500003
Landmark: Opposite Chimalgi Studio

Probably the dynaudio emit 10. It is priced at 40k or so but this thread was started almost 6 years ago so the 20k limit should be raised as of now.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back