Feedback on Reliance extended warranty (ResQ)

Vagabond

Hi,

My htib purchase coming to conclusion with Yamaha Yht 299.

Reliance digital Pune offering it for 37K with 2 years additional warranty. For group purchase of 2 they quoted 71k.

Would like to know forum members experience with their additional warranty plan, is it worth buying?

They said for said perios (3years), Reliance executive will be there at our door step to resolve any problem. It also includes installation and demo.

Please share your experiences.

I have opted "resq" for aquagaurd genius as it will cover recurrent expenditures like UV bulb etc. Yes installation and demo was done by reliance and not by manufacturer. Also if you compare the prices of extended warranty offered by the manufacturer, resq is quiet cheap. Not all manufacturers offer extended warranty. I think yamaha don't whereas some like Sony does. I strongly recommend extended warranty for any electronic product for it costs a bomb if something goes wrong. Of course peace of mind. Added advantage is if you want to upgrade your HT after a couple of years, you will get better price than others as it still got one year warranty which is a boon for the buyer. So don't think twice about extended warranty whether it is being offered by seller or manufacturer. Just go for it.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back