Panel warranty

I have Denon x2400 with ARC ,HDR10 and DV. Will there be any compatibility issues .
Will the MI TV pass atmos signal via ARC. Also if I use Firestick as a source on AVR Will the TV be able to get DV,HDR10 signals.
Its a 2017 model AVR.. I would be a bit careful with MI. Seems they have completely broken HDMI implementation.

Sony 9000h in Tata cliq is full of discounts and offers. You could save big by opting for emi and pre-closing that to reduce a big chunk of margin money. Many forumers know how to do that. Sony 9000h being FALD without wide angle filter is sheer contrast beauty.
I think best to go to local retail stores for this, online for TV's unless at launch is mostly scam. Offline quotes on these electronics are much better with slight negotiations.

I think best to go to local retail stores for this, online for TV's unless at launch is mostly scam. Offline quotes on these electronics are much better with slight negotiations.
Agree. But as far as I have heard in showrooms 9000h are out of inventory.

Please remember that imports are mostly banned or delayed by a few months and got from different sources like Turkey, Vietnam, Thailand, Poland for various devices and is the sole reason no dealer, irrespective of brands, dare to give correct answers. Those who got screens in bulk do sell, but have no info on whether they get the same piece again.

The chip shortage is also adding to the woes. TCL in the US is not the same here, like HiSense and VU are from same company.

@neogen @ankurjaiz

Also there is a discount going on. You can get 75 for 1.15 right now.
I have Denon x2400 with ARC ,HDR10 and DV. Will there be any compatibility issues .
Will the MI TV pass atmos signal via ARC. Also if I use Firestick as a source on AVR Will the TV be able to get DV,HDR10 signals.
Marantz 7011 has been very regular in providing updates.I am able to play DV and HDR10 without any issue.HDR10+ is not supported.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back