Flat 50% off on 400 Hollywood Bluray from Flipkart !!!

In amazon.in, there is a seller(New super star selections) who is giving ocean's triology for Rs.300. mentioned as bluray. Ordered it lets see... but delivery is estimated to 10th to 14th sep.
dunno how genuine is this seller??

In amazon.in, there is a seller(New super star selections) who is giving ocean's triology for Rs.300. mentioned as bluray. Ordered it lets see... but delivery is estimated to 10th to 14th sep.

Even I have booked a few from the New Super Star Selections at amazon... lets wait and watch.

And order 12 bds from flipkart.

I need to stop this.... :mad:

you can not be stopped my friend...

we are addicted, lets make some smoke and sing hare krishna hare ram :D

i too saw that and ordered too. lets see if he is sending or not.

Mission Impossible Trilogy, Blu-Ray, for Rs 338.00, free shipping, Amazon.in??? Typo Error I guess... If not, a real steal at this price if it's a true blu-ray and original disc or discs.

Amazon.in: Buying Choices: Mission Impossible Trilogy

its typo. now it is 1500.

previously saw
Friends series, harry potter series, lord of the rings extnd edition series, two and half a man @ Rs. 750 :D i should have placed the order :licklips:

Amazon India is also running similar offer i.e. flat 50% off. The price/ discount is almost identical between both flipkart and amazon. Looks like the seller are same.

Amazon.in: 50% Off or more - Blu-ray: Movies & TV

Whatever, it is good for us.

I ordered it, just in case... :p

And they cancelled the order.

Greetings from Amazon.in,

We're writing to inform you that because of insufficient inventory, your order number xxxxxxxxxxxx from new super star selections has been cancelled.

Our sellers strive to minimize cancelled orders. We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any questions regarding the cancellation of this order, please contact new super star selections.

If you paid for your order using a Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking, the amount will be refunded to the payment method used. Refunds can take up to 14 business days to reflect on your account depending on your bank or card issuer's policy.

Yes even my order is cancelled, mentioned that money will be refunded. The seller called n told that the price was shown by mistake as they were new seller n attaching new server. Oceans triology which I ordered for rs.300 , the same available at Rs.2000 is wat he mentioned.

Mine is still showing 'shipping soon' status. And I am yet to receive any call. :D

So it looks like we all are going to lose 14 days interest of the money we deposited. Let's sue them jointly.

I have ordered 15 Blu Rays from them, waiting for the shipping (not their phone call) Be positive yaar :)

I have ordered 15 Blu Rays from them, waiting for the shipping (not their phone call) Be positive yaar :)

It is great that you are spending a lot and buying so many BDs. I hope you are able devote enough time to enjoy watching them as well.

I am yet to cover my entire movie collection in BDs and DVDs. I am able liquidate may be on an average 3 movies per week. I have been holding almost more than 50-60 movies, which are yet to be seen. So you can say I am sitting on almost 5 months stock. Hence these days I am going slow and just browsing for details of titles and adding them to my wishlist at Amz.com, so that I can order leisurely when the prices are optimum and I can order above $125 (so that I am eligible for free shipping).

It is great that you are spending a lot and buying so many BDs. I hope you are able devote enough time to enjoy watching them as well.

I am yet to cover my entire movie collection in BDs and DVDs. I am able liquidate may be on an average 3 movies per week. I have been holding almost more than 50-60 movies, which are yet to be seen. So you can say I am sitting on almost 5 months stock. Hence these days I am going slow and just browsing for details of titles and adding them to my wishlist at Amz.com, so that I can order leisurely when the prices are optimum and I can order above $125 (so that I am eligible for free shipping).
I have wishilist of 125$ but when adding to cart the duty is about 45%, is it normal? I think it should be 25-30%...!!!

What is the best time to order from amazon.com? when there is offer like flipkart ? So that, in 125% one can bought as many title as possible. Is it around christmas ?

now 125$ with duty is giving maximum 12-14 BDs. :(

Actually it is like this.

Let's say your cart value is $125. Then add shipping charges- let's say $50. So total is $175. Now the "import fee deposit" (customs duty) collected will be 28% of $175 and not on $125., which will be around $47. So the total is now $222. Now discount the shipping charge of $50, so you need to pay $172. So $47, is around 38% or so of $125 (the basic price of BDs).

Normally their prices goes up and down like anything (it can go as high as, which more than double). Please refer blu-ray.com for price history. So unless you are in a hurry, look for the most optimum price level for a BD before ordering. Normally the boxsets are cheaper so is the older titles. All "NEW" individual release are priced around $20 normally and goes down as time progresses.

Let me give an example, The Mummy Trilogy is now around $25, which came down to under $15. So if you order at $15, then with customs the landed cost will be $20. Thus 3 movies for INR 1400, not bad. Similarly there are lots of good titles available around $5. So for $125 (plus $50 duty), you can get around 20 titles.

But still it will be more than the 50% offer from Indian sites. That's why you should go for International titles, only if the title is not available in India or the Indian version is censored heavily.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back