Floor stander suggestion

mahender

Hi All,

This is my current setup
AVR - Yamaha - RXV583
Sub - Taga TSW200
Center - Taga Platinum C60
Surround - Taga Platinum S100

I want to add Dali Zensor 5 floor standers, will this combination is good or I have to go with Taga brand for better sound?

Thanks,
Mahender

Last edited:
Hi All,

This is my current setup
AVR - Yamaha - RXV583
Sub - Taga Platinum TSW200
Center - Taga Platinum C60
Surround - Taga Platinum S100

I want to add Dali Zensor 5 floor standers, will this combination is good or I have to go with Taga brand for better sound?

Thanks,
Mahender

Better to have Taga Platinum as your fronts as it would be timbre matched with rest of your speakers..

between Dali Zensor 5 and Taga Platinum F-120 & Taga Azure F-100 which one has better sound quality
Like @elangoas recommended, front three should be from an identical series of the same brand so at least the front stage is tonally balanced.

What is your room size? If it is going to be under 250 sq ft then look at book shelfs ideally from taga platinum as others have suggested.

What is your room size? If it is going to be under 250 sq ft then look at book shelfs ideally from taga platinum as others have suggested.

Room size is 25X13 it is the living room, I can't put BS on my tv unit, there is not enough space on tv unit, I have to place 3 speakers(FL, C, FR) 2.5 ft distance and stands does not look good, so going for floor standers

Our friendly FM from hyderabad @sasank has Taga Platinum FS and he's pretty happy with the performance ; you can visit his place and listen for yourself, before taking a decision. Because availablity of Taga to audition in Hyderabad is tough.

Hi,
I'm using taga harmony platinum f120.before that I took audition of azure f 100.i came to know that you are in touch with vikram.have you decided on anything?if you need my help you can talk with me.

Hi,
I'm using taga harmony platinum f120.before that I took audition of azure f 100.i came to know that you are in touch with vikram.have you decided on anything?if you need my help you can talk with me.

I have not decided yet,

As you have auditioned Azure f-100 and owning f-120, which one do you suggest, the price difference is around 10-13k. is it worth spending 10-13k extra for the quality we get with f-120?

F-120 is back ported, how much space we need to leave at the back to get optimal performance?

I have not decided yet,

As you have auditioned Azure f-100 and owning f-120, which one do you suggest, the price difference is around 10-13k. is it worth spending 10-13k extra for the quality we get with f-120?

F-120 is back ported, how much space we need to leave at the back to get optimal performance?
I suggest you to go for platinum f-120 if the budget permits.in case of sound quality and performance f120 is way ahead of azure 100.i won't say azure f100 are bad speakers but in comparison with f120 they will be beaten.for any other details you can p.m me.i hope you are from Hyderabad.

I suggest you to go for platinum f-120 if the budget permits.in case of sound quality and performance f120 is way ahead of azure 100.i won't say azure f100 are bad speakers but in comparison with f120 they will be beaten.for any other details you can p.m me.i hope you are from Hyderabad.

Yes I am from Hyderabad, Thanks a lot for the information

Dali is a better option. Later on if you can add a Dali Zensor center channel, it will make the remarkable change in soundstage

Hi, I am planning to pick up the F120. What stereo amplifer would you best recommend to drive these speakers?

Thanks
Rajesh

Hey f12
Hi, I am planning to pick up the F120. What stereo amplifer would you best recommend to drive these speakers?
Hey f120 are very good speakers.they are not power hungry.im using marantz sr 6012.they are doing good.whats your requirement and what is your room size?are you into movies or stereo listening?

Hey f12
Hey f120 are very good speakers.they are not power hungry.im using marantz sr 6012.they are doing good.whats your requirement and what is your room size?are you into movies or stereo listening?
Hi I am more into music, than movies. The purpose is for clear crystal stereo listening pleasure. Maybe on weekends would love to qrank it to for party mode. But that's once in 3 mts. But mostly slow rock, mellow, country & other intrumental stuff.

Thanks.

Hi I am more into music, than movies. The purpose is for clear crystal stereo listening pleasure. Maybe on weekends would love to qrank it to for party mode. But that's once in 3 mts. But mostly slow rock, mellow, country & other intrumental stuff.

Thanks.
Audition yourself, that is the best way to find out what speakers will suit you most.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back