Floorstanders for Pulz RS250 Power Amp

XandY

Hi All,

I'm looking for a good pair of Floorstanders for my Pulz RS250 30 + 30 rms stereo amp. My budget is 20K....s t r e t c h e d to the max. :)

What options do i have? Is my amp capable of driving those BIG TOWERS? :D
Any Pulz users here with first hand experiences? I love my amp.

-- XandY

Hi,

I have heard their old amps but not the one you mention !! In 20K budget you have rather limited options !! but certainly you should get decent sounding towers at that price !!

My choice though would be the diamond 8.3 (15-16K) or 8.4(19-20K) from wharfedale !! best value for money and damn good for stereo sound !

The amp as you mentioned should be able to drive them comfortably at moderate levels !! if you plan to blast it at full or have very loud sound or high SPL's in mind then the amp may not come through !! so unless you are looking for that,you are very safe with the amp, nothing to worry !

By the way did you buy them recently or have used it with some other speakers ?? please do share with Us !

Also please post you Stuff's pics in Anils Show Us thread !!

Regards.

Well if you are from Bangalore and if you dont mind going for Pre-owned stuff in mint condition please send me a PM ... I have a couple of Floorstanders with me for sale ... Thanks.

Hi All,

I'm looking for a good pair of Floorstanders for my Pulz RS250 30 + 30 rms stereo amp. My budget is 20K....s t r e t c h e d to the max. :)

What options do i have? Is my amp capable of driving those BIG TOWERS? :D
Any Pulz users here with first hand experiences? I love my amp.

-- XandY

Dear Xandy

I am having almost new pair of Mission 73i for 12k floorstanders i think they will suffice your reqirement If you are in Mumbai can cal me on 9821214981 and get a demo.

Homiyar.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back