For enthusiasts / lovers of vintage TANNOY loudspeakers - (the YouTube links for short videos featuring MY 2 present pairs of vintage Tannoy speakers)

ronniemarker

To any vintage TANNOY lovers / enthusiasts out there.............

I was finally able to record and upload the brief videos below of my 2 pair of beloved vintage TANNOY loudspeakers -
the YouTube links are provided below - please excuse / overlook the poor quality of the videos as I am quite an amateur
with the phone camera !

PS: you might need to copy and paste the links listed below as I do NOT see them highlighted and ready to just be clicked on for convenience !

Pair # 1: vintage TANNOY rectangular GRFs with 15" Monitor Red drivers fitted -

and,

Pair # 2: vintage TANNOY Windsor GRFs with 15" Monitor Gold drivers fitted -

I will be delighted and pleased to hear from OTHER vintage Tannoy owners / users - especially if
someone is based in Mumbai. I hope you enjoy (even somewhat) the above 2 amateur videos that
I only just recently placed on YouTube - please excuse the poor (mediocre) quality of the videos !

PS: for any / those of you with an abiding passion for vintage Tannoys, I will steer / direct you to a few
other (older) YouTube videos featuring various other vintage Tannoy loudspeakers and other associated
audio equipment that I have owned at different times in the past several years.

Stay safe, be well and take care - and Happy Holidays to one and all !

Cheers and best wishes,

Ronnie

To any vintage TANNOY lovers / enthusiasts out there.............

I was finally able to record and upload the brief videos below of my 2 pair of beloved vintage TANNOY loudspeakers -
the YouTube links are provided below - please excuse / overlook the poor quality of the videos as I am quite an amateur
with the phone camera !

PS: you might need to copy and paste the links listed below as I do NOT see them highlighted and ready to just be clicked on for convenience !

Pair # 1: vintage TANNOY rectangular GRFs with 15" Monitor Red drivers fitted -

and,

Pair # 2: vintage TANNOY Windsor GRFs with 15" Monitor Gold drivers fitted -

I will be delighted and pleased to hear from OTHER vintage Tannoy owners / users - especially if
someone is based in Mumbai. I hope you enjoy (even somewhat) the above 2 amateur videos that
I only just recently placed on YouTube - please excuse the poor (mediocre) quality of the videos !

PS: for any / those of you with an abiding passion for vintage Tannoys, I will steer / direct you to a few
other (older) YouTube videos featuring various other vintage Tannoy loudspeakers and other associated
audio equipment that I have owned at different times in the past several years.

Stay safe, be well and take care - and Happy Holidays to one and all !

Cheers and best wishes,

Ronnie
Lovely pairs of Tannoy.. the YouTube does not do justice to the speakers apart from couple of phases where the sparkle/tone of drums stands out.

Such Wonderful speakers. I agree with arunvivek on youtube not doing justice to these beauties. Can only envy you !

There just isn't any substitute for size. And I have come-around on youtube examples for audio, too. Agreed that they do not do full-justice, but still somehow they manage to convey Something useful and I am glad people post them. Thanks and congrats!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back