Forum members from HYDERABAD say hello here !!

Hi. Navin from Secunderabad.
Just realised that such a group also exists.

In the process of finalizing up my HT setup. Will utilise your experience and expertise.

Hi Guys, we all love Stereo/ home theater setups. And it is sad that we don't have much audition options in hyderabad.

If people from hyderabad can indetify them in this thread and post their current set up ..... It will be fun for us to meet up occasionally and see each other's home theater set up.

It may help new people too. Ofcourse it will be disturbing to have visitors every now and then.... But once in a few months won't hurt...

Nobody will force any way... So interested people can say hello here... Post their location in hyderabad, and current setup.

Lets hope it will be fun and useful
Hello, I am new to Home theatre set up. I am planning to get a 5.1 set up. My budget is 80 to 90k. Room size is 10ft x 10 ft. Any suggestions are welcome. Also, info on places to audition and buy speakers from would be a great help. I live near JNTU.

Oh Hello! never knew this group existed.
Would have been really good to get hold of you lot few weeks back.
I was in the process of upgrading my HT with a limited budget.
Someone rightly mentioned in this group, Hyd sucks in terms of getting a half decent receiver and speakers are really hard to come by.

My Jamo's are on the way so will be putting up my ONKYO SKF-4600 towers, center & surrounds for sale soon.

BTW I am from Somajiguda, please add me to whatsapp group.

Hi Friends
Nice to see you all. I'm staying in Hyderabad for last 18 years, so you can call me a native!
My musical taste is classic rock, heavy metal, blues, classical, jazz, in that order. Also Bengali Tagore's songs.
Present setup
TT - Denon DP400
Cart - Audiotechnica AT VM540ML plus Nagaoka MP110
Phono - Musical Fidelity LX2LPS
Amp - Marantz 6005
CDP - Marantz 6005
Speakers- Wharfedale 230
Headphones - Audiotechnica ATH M50x

Looking to upgrade soon.
Ciao
Updated setup...

Stereo....
TT - Denon DP400
Cart - Audiotechnica AT VM540ML plus Nagaoka MP110
Phono - Musical Fidelity LX2LPS
Amp - Marantz 8006
CDP - Marantz 6005
Speakers- Wharfedale 230
Headphones - Audiotechnica ATH M50x

Movies...
Sony OLED 65"
Marantz NR1609
QA 3020i/3090Ci
WD WWS 65 (surrounds)
Sub - TBD

Someone rightly mentioned in this group, Hyd sucks in terms of getting a half decent receiver and speakers are really hard to come by.

My Jamo's are on the way so will be putting up my ONKYO SKF-4600 towers, center & surrounds for sale soon.

Welcome, share your number, I will ask the whatsapp group admin to add you to the group.

Hello all, wonderful to see a group from Hyderabad.

I stay in the Kondapur area, currently, moving apartments and now setting up my living room to be my entertainment zone. I am planning to upgrade my current 2.0 setup (it is due time).

Currently, my rig is:

Yamaha RXV 677
Wharfedale 210 bookshelves
Yamaha YST-SW216
Sony KLV-46R452A

Planning to add a centre channel and floorstanders in the near future.

Please add me to the whatsapp group. Thanks :)

Hey, which Jamos have you ordered? and did you audition them in Cinebels?

Hi Guys,

are you aware of anyone in Hyderabad to service/setup my Denon 2400H, I am facing a issue where the amp goes into the protect mode on somedays and works perfectly fine on others. Also facing an issue where one of the speaker gives me a phase error even after checking the connections.
Looking for someone reliable and who can make home visit.

Hey,
Joined few months back and came across this post today.
I stay at Rainbow Vistas, Moosapet. How do i get added to the whatapp grp.

Hi Guys,

are you aware of anyone in Hyderabad to service/setup my Denon 2400H, I am facing a issue where the amp goes into the protect mode on somedays and works perfectly fine on others. Also facing an issue where one of the speaker gives me a phase error even after checking the connections.
Contact Archana Electronics Secunderabad or AVTSI Subhan at Jubilee Hills +919246153061.

Hi Guys,

Is the amp having good ventilation and kept in the open. Most of the receivers will go into protect mode when they overheat due to poor ventilation or when cranked for more than 60% volume for about an hour. Speaker giving phase error is not a problem if you are absolutely sure if you have connected with the right polarity.

Is the amp having good ventilation and kept in the open. Most of the receivers will go into protect mode when they overheat due to poor ventilation or when cranked for more than 60% volume for about an hour. Speaker giving phase error is not a problem if you are absolutely sure if you have connected with the right polarity.
Hi rrunner! the amp is a tight fit in my unit on the top with 3 inch to spare but i am running 2 12V fans to keep it cool.
I hardly go 30-40% volume and not for very long duration. Got to understand that phase error is not a big deal and can be ignored during set up.
USK ppl are looking into the issue of the protection mode.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back