Forum members from HYDERABAD say hello here !!

I have a pair of Polk tsi 300s, one centre tsx 150, Sub psw 110 and yamaha avr htr 3064 for sale.
If anybody intstd pls pm me. All are in good condition. As already mentioned i upgraded to Dali recently.

Hi !
Is this thread related to "Hyderabad HFV group" ?
In older HFV version I was able to see who are my friends, now I can't. I remember seeing or joining in Hyderabad HFV group but unable to track "Hyderabad HFV group" so kindly point me towards it.

Thanks in Advance !

Hey guys...I'm Sree. I live near JNTU. Just joined HFV community.

I was mostly into portable audio. But just getting into stereo/HT. Bought Concept 40s from a FM. Will be converting em to a 5.1 setup and eventually make it an Atmos.

Next step is to get an integrated stereo amp, then an AVR, surrounds, center channel etc.

I'm looking for suggestios on the stereo amp. Looking for something which is musical for around 60k used or new.

Welcome Sree to HFV forum.
There are many options based on your taste and type of music you like and budget.
please check your inbox.
Tks

Hi, please add me on this whatsapp group as well! I've sent PM with my number.

My current set-up:

Yamaha RX V485
Klipsch R14 (front LR)
Dali pico vokal center channel
Kef Q150 (still to arrive from US, will be my front LR once they arrive)
Samsung KU6000 UHD TV from 2016

Hey fellow Audiophiles, I'm Vikas from Hyd. I'm setting up HT in my new apartment. I'm a complete newbie. Is setting up HT in Drawing room which extends into dining + living a good option? Also, if there are any audio auditioning centres, please let me know.

Hey fellow Audiophiles, I'm Vikas from Hyd. I'm setting up HT in my new apartment. I'm a complete newbie. Is setting up HT in Drawing room which extends into dining + living a good option? Also, if there are any audio auditioning centres, please let me know.

Hi Vikas.. welcome to the hyderabd gang. I have a 5.1.4 setup in a 11x17 ft living room, which extends into a dining room as well. So it's definitely possible :)

Profx , vector audio and the sound people are some popular dealers in hyderabd to audition HT setups.

Alternately, you can pop into fellow forum member homes to listen and have a better feel.

There is also a very active WhatsApp group from hyderabad. We can add you there too. All the best :)

Hello guys, visiting the fourm after a long time. Good to see a dedicated thread by fellow Hyderabadis.
Anyway, I live near Meerpet and here is the setup.

DENON AVR-X1200W
Benq H 1075
Intel NUC Mini PC
Sonodyne Sonus C2501 Centre Channel Speaker
Sonodyne Sonus 2605 V3 Floorstanding Loudspeakers
Sonodyne Sonus 1501 V3 Bookshelf Loudspeakes
Polk Audio PSW110 Subwoofer

I am karthik from BHEL

1)Present setup Yamaha HTIB YHT1840*(looking to upgrade)
2)AMAZON FIRETV (looking to upgrade to nvidia shield pro or xbox)
3)MI TV(looking to upgrade to Dolby vision+Atmos supported tv)
4)Mostly seeing downloaded UHD Remux movies, Dolby 5.1ch from hdd using kodi app.

Hi Everyone,
Siddharth from Gandhi Nagar.
Presently have a basic 2.1 setup with 55" UHD streaming firestick.
Looking for 5.1 setup with tight budget (30-35k). May begin with AVR+ FRL set and slow upgrade.
Open to used AVR+speakers as well, kindly let me know if anyone is looking to upgrade their setup and has spare equipment.
@newlash09 kindly add me to Hyderabad Whatsapp group, have shared my mobile number with you.
Thanks

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back