Forum members from HYDERABAD say hello here !!

Hi

I live in Bachupally.

In process of setting up my Hall/HT Room.
Got Epson Home Cinema 2045 and Denon X4300H from US through friends, started research on speakers.

Room Size 12x27. Any suggestions on speakers?? can't spend much ok speakers now.. max 30k

Hi

I live in Bachupally.

In process of setting up my Hall/HT Room.
Got Epson Home Cinema 2045 and Denon X4300H from US through friends, started research on speakers.

Room Size 12x27. Any suggestions on speakers?? can't spend much ok speakers now.. max 30k
Got 4300 and now only 30k for speakers?

Got 4300 and now only 30k for speakers?
Out of budget, Spent too much time and money on my new Home. Got Projector and AVR, a year back.

Unable to decide, how should I go with speaker setup,
1) Get entry level 5.0 setup like TAV606 SE and upgrade to a good speaker setup after a couple of years
2) Get Front speakers with the budget I have now, and add Center, Sub, Rear gradually.

Also saw a thread of yours regarding HTPC, I would be glad to help you on anything related to computers..

Last edited:
Out of budget, Spent too much time and money on my new Home. Got Projector and AVR, a year back.

Unable to decide, how should I go with speaker setup,
1) Get entry level 5.0 setup like TAV606 SE and upgrade to a good speaker setup after a couple of years
2) Get Front speakers with the budget I have now, and add Center, Sub, Rear gradually.

Also saw a thread of yours regarding HTPC, I would be glad to help you on anything related to computers..
Get only front speakers

Hi This is Raju staying at Madinaguda, Currently using Onkyo HTIB, and have some plans to upgrade HT system in next one or two months.
Please add me to the whats app group and here is my Number. 9848264295.

Hi All, Sachin here from Bachupally - Hill County Hyderabad. Currently do not have any Home Theater setup but planning to build one when both Budget and Home Minister are in alignment to my vision :). Please add me to the WhatsApp group, my number is 9959557800. Thank You.

Hi

my name is Ravi, I stay in Trimulgherry. I have a HT setup with Onkyo AV receiver. Please add me to whats app group. - 9885582879

Regards

Hello everyone, I’m Varun and I’ve been shuffling back and forth from Hyderabad(Somajiguda) and Vijayawada. My wife and I, we just got a place in Banjara Hills, Road No.7. Will be moving to the new place once the interiors are done around January.

I’ve been looking to set up a proper A/V system in the living room, would love to get some suggestions and guidance as to where I do the purchases from. Please do add me to the group as well.
+917095049444

Hello everyone, I’m Varun and I’ve been shuffling back and forth from Hyderabad(Somajiguda) and Vijayawada. My wife and I, we just got a place in Banjara Hills, Road No.7. Will be moving to the new place once the interiors are done around January.

I’ve been looking to set up a proper A/V system in the living room, would love to get some suggestions and guidance as to where I do the purchases from. Please do add me to the group as well.
+917095049444
Budget?

Budget has been such an up in the air thing. I’m thinking of around 10L for the entire set up which includes a 65inch OLED. Leaning towards the LG C8 which comes to around 2.5L at the moment. So I’ll have about 7.5L for the sound system.

I’m in no rush, so taking my time as I have about 3-4 months time left to move in.

Hi me too from Hyd. Did u explore dealers in Hyd. Let me know if u need any help. I recently upgraded my setup to Dali zensor 7 5.1 with yamaha rxv 685.

Hello everyone. I'm Karthik from alwal, Hyderabad. Nice meeting you all. I'm currently using Denon 5.1HT setup. Kindly add me to the group. My contact number is 8977778333

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back