Forum members from HYDERABAD say hello here !!

sorry to highjack this thread,,since all are from hyderabad,,just wanted to know from where
can i get telegu original bluray disk..i am in search for this telegu movie "BAGAMATHI" cast
Anushka Shetty ..plus i am a fan of SS Thaman..it would be great if anyone guides me to get
all of his movies.

Thanks

Hi Manohar,
Sorry didn't recognise you from HFV id. Lets plan a meet up next sat. Made some minor improvements in my system, would like you to check.
Guys, let me know who all can make it this sat. Thanks

Hi again sajjad. Thanks again for the invite. I have also informed other forum members about this Saturday's plan. Unfortunately I have lost all my contacts, and iam using a new phone. Can you please whatsapp me on 8185943344. So we can discuss and plan the Saturday's get together. Thanks.

sorry to highjack this thread,,since all are from hyderabad,,just wanted to know from where
can i get telegu original bluray disk..i am in search for this telegu movie "BAGAMATHI" cast
Anushka Shetty ..plus i am a fan of SS Thaman..it would be great if anyone guides me to get
all of his movies.

Thanks
Blurays are not releasing in Telugu from last 2-3 years.You can't find any recent titles in blurays.Now only the source is to watch this movies on Amazon Prime or Netflix.

Hi Balu & Ironhorse....good to know you are from hyderabad. Please post your audio video gear details also....
And if you wish to be a part of whatsapp group, post your names and mobile numbers as well...
Hi Balu & Ironhorse....good to know you are from hyderabad. Please post your audio video gear details also....
And if you wish to be a part of whatsapp group, post your names and mobile numbers as well...
Sure, I will post the details of current setup with images, mostly by tomorrow morning.. And when are you guys planning to meet and where ? I am interested for this meet..
My name is Balaraju

Heard of some home Cinema show at hitex ok 22 23 24 June.
I will be going.
What about you guys ?
How is this show? Any idea?

Hi Friends

Here i am providing my simple home theatre setup in living hall.
Very Simple one, Do not laugh at me ;)

Samsung 46 Inches LED 3D TV [Smart TV] - Bought in 2012
Onkyo HT-S4505 with HT-R558 5.1 RECEIVER - Bought in 2013
LG Bluray Player connected to Reciever
AMAZON Fire Stick Connected to Reciever
TATA Sky HD Set-top box to Reciever

Please check the pictures of the setup.

Images size is huge, and not able to upload here, You may can see the pics from google photos link (Balaraju)
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RJb3XTbc2EhBGpg89

Pictures Of:

Active Subwoofer
Centre Speaker
Left Front
Receiver & Bluray Player
Right Front
Side Left
Side Right
Tata Sky HD
Front View 1
Front View 2

Thank you & Have a nice day
Balu

Its more than comfortable Sajjad...awesome hospitality too...
We had a great time :D:D:D
And your system is far better than many demo rooms !!!!
First of all....Thanks a lot inviting !!!

Thanks Guys for dropping by. Its been great meeting you all and discussing new things in Audio. Sorry about the Room size, its small and can't accommodate more people. Hope you guys were comfortable.

Come on sajjad...your setup was awesome. So was your hospitality. Your system is my present benchmark to reach. The clarity, separation, tonal and timbre accuracy, the vocal presence are all spot on. I would give up my hunt if I could reach anywhere near your system. Then it would just be about enjoying music for the rest of my life. Thanks again for being such a generous host, and a supremely knowledgeble but humble audiophile :)

Thanks Guys for dropping by. Its been great meeting you all and discussing new things in Audio. Sorry about the Room size, its small and can't accommodate more people. Hope you guys were comfortable.
Oh, Sajjad's setup was Very good, much better than most of regular Audition places in Hyderabad. The tube goodness of Ayon as Pre & Northstar Excelsio detailing was predominant feature but so were the mind blowing vocals from B&W Nautilus.
Synergy of his gear was really awesome, Everything was evenly matched with adequate detailing. Its very tough to get the bass right in a relatively small room with huge floorstanders and powerful Amp. But he has sorted out most of the issues very well. The great quote from @sajjad4joy , in His own words were " any system can be improved to perform at its fullest (or near to what he has), it requires patience and careful experimenting over a period of time to achieve that" . Thanks , Sajjad for rekindling the enthusiasm in this direction for most of us.

I was really amazed to hear his experience with different power cables. He was kind enough to lend few costlier Power Cables to me and this has been my experience with them for Vidar. (Its mostly subjective , please keep Salt Jar Nearby :D)
The DH Labs and Signal Cable didn't make any Sonic difference (Of course a change in Component will change something, but Sonically nothing appealing is what I mean) in my setup. The signal cable had "Hospital grade" certification on Power cable (seriously Hospital Grade ? can I Pick spare Power Cables from Hospital devices ;)) Kept Me intrigued.
One Pangea 14 AC Cable did make a sonic difference, But I am not sure I will be able to explain that in words. The Bass boom was much reduced : rather the resolution in the Lower Freq was improved which lead me to feel better in relation to bass in my room altogether. I am sure it will be difficult to say affirmatively in a blind AB testing. It also Appeared like the instrumentation, soundstage was improved but not a significant difference in other frequencies, a Placebo effect may be? But Overall I liked it with this Power cable than anything else. I have been sticking to supplied power cables all these years but this does change my perspective on Power cables. ( I had changed the charging cables for iPhone /iPad /S7 with high capacity cables and found a definite difference in Charging times, device heating during charging etc.) Experienced audiophiles with Power cables can chip in with their experiences.

Looks like a great get together was had!
Any chance we can get to see some pictures from the meeting?

Great to see you guys getting together to appreciate audio!

Regards.

Hi all Raghu here my setup is as below

Amp onkyo TX-SR 444

Magnat supreme front

Rear kef q300
Centre Klipsch 450CA

Dolby Atmos - Klipsch RP-140Sa

Sub -- Klipsch rw-10D digital sub

Hi Guys,

Good to see some action on the Hyderabad front. My name is Rahul and I am total newbie in this area. My only noteworthy device is Pioneer BDP-180

I am planning to setup a full fledged home theater room / party room in a house I purchased. Room Size is 19' x 14' and is bare as of now. Planning for some civil changes. I know adding doors to a HT room is wrong but the way the floor layout is, I want add two doors so that I can access the terrace. Now this will affect the acoustics as well as add light. On top of it there are two more windows as well.. Somehow I feel these changes will make the space more lively.

For your reference the layout.
50858.jpg

Hope to get real time inputs from you guys. I am not in a hurry to add the devices but I would prefer to get the Woodwork completed before I move into the house.

Whom would you guys recommend to do the Soundproofing / acoustics. What are the good places to audition in Hyderabad.

Thanks
Rahul

Hi,
My setup is 2.1, for both music and ht. DIY HTPC >ODAC > 6n3p tube preamp > DIY Pass Amp Camp Amp > Omega Super 7 mk2 single drivers + Bic V1020 sub.

Also use Rpi nano > O2+ODAC > HD650 for headphone usage. Use htpc as server for this.

Location is Madinaguda.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back