Forum members from HYDERABAD say hello here !!

Let's wait for some more time.... Some more people may join.... Later we can plan to meet and have fun..... The main point is, now we know some people in Hyderabad, and what Setup they have.... it can help in some way or other....

If people are comfortable, we can plan to visit and see each other's setup. It will be a nice experience for sure :D:D

Secondly, let's not force anyone for an audition. Everyone have their own constraints

Let's wait for some more time.... Some more people may join.... Later we can plan to meet and have fun..... The main point is, now we know some people in Hyderabad, and what Setup they have.... it can help in some way or other....

If people are comfortable, we can plan to visit and see each other's setup. It will be a nice experience for sure :D:D

Secondly, let's not force anyone for an audition. Everyone have their own constraints

We already had a meeting, myself and newlash09, very pleased to meet him, listened to various tracks at my home ; exchanged ideas. in fact we've exchanged amps for further evaluation in each other's system. Hopefully Hyderabad HFV group will be more proactive & vibrant in meet up and enhancing each other's knowledge.
Cheers

We already had a meeting, myself and newlash09, very pleased to meet him, listened to various tracks at my home ; exchanged ideas. in fact we've exchanged amps for further evaluation in each other's system. Hopefully Hyderabad HFV group will be more proactive & vibrant in meet up and enhancing each other's knowledge.
Cheers
I'm unfortunate to miss today.i started to your place and I'm almost half way down.then I got a call and got struck in some work.

Hi. I am Sudheer and I stay nearby Gachibowli area and a newbie to this forum. Looking for suggestions to get a good HT setup in 1-2 months.
Welcome.dont worry there are many seniors in this forum to guide you.if you are interested you can be part of our WhatsApp group.thank you

Hey guys! I’m in marredpally and not much into HT. Have an all Rega setup that recently moved rooms and yet to figure out room treatment. I also have Dali with CA amp in another room which, I can definitely live without any room treatment. I’ve tried a lot of cables on both the setups and they definitely seem to make a lot of difference (at least to my ears!)

Hi Nikhil, Nice to know that you bought Northstar dac, I'm using Excelsio in my setup. Would like to check the performance of Supremo. Let's plan a meetup. Would like to meet others in Hyderabad too, would invite them to check my setup too.

Hi sajjad...glad to see you here. In fact I just mentioned your system yesterday in another thread, about the presentation of vocals on your system. In one word it was awesome. I know iam long overdue for a invite. But don't want you to come to a evening of pain :)

As soon as I have my roon sorted out. An invite is in order :)

Hi Manohar,
Sorry didn't recognise you from HFV id. Lets plan a meet up next sat. Made some minor improvements in my system, would like you to check.
Guys, let me know who all can make it this sat. Thanks

Hi Manohar,
Sorry didn't recognise you from HFV id. Lets plan a meet up next sat. Made some minor improvements in my system, would like you to check.

That would be awesome. Thanks for the invite. As of now iam free next saturday. So the meet is on :)

Hi Manohar,
Thanks a lot for the invite. Il be there :)

Hi Nikhil, Nice to know that you bought Northstar dac, I'm using Excelsio in my setup. Would like to check the performance of Supremo. Let's plan a meetup. Would like to meet others in Hyderabad too, would invite them to check my setup too.
Hi, that’s good to know about another northstar user here. How do you like it? What’s the rest of the gear that you are using the dac with?

Hi Balu & Ironhorse....good to know you are from hyderabad. Please post your audio video gear details also....
And if you wish to be a part of whatsapp group, post your names and mobile numbers as well...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back