Free 8 DVD's

vinay

Dear Members,

:yahoo:

I am pleased to say that any member who has posts above 200 can avail 8 DVDs for free.

The following serial numbers are only available now. (As on 15TH April'10)

Vinay.

Once you chose the numbers I will tell you which movies I will courier to you.

If there is any queries then please do let me know.

Vinay

Last edited:
Sorry where is this excel sheet?

Dear Members,

I am pleased to say that any member who has posts above 200 can avail 8 DVDs for free.

I am having movies list in my excel sheet from serial number 1 to 250.

Please choose odd or even 8 numbers from 1 to 250. Once you chose the numbers i will tell you which movies i will courier to you. :yahoo:

Vinay

So generous of you. And a fair scheme of allotment. It could not have been done a better way.:)

Surely a lucky Day for me. I just crossed 200 today. Here r my picks. I hope I prove lucky in the selection too.

Thanks a bunch Friend.

Marsilians & Suprateep,

I have not given out the movie names which i have on excel sheet because there could be a scramble for many of the prime movies, therefore i choose the number basis so please co-operate with me and list the numbers which are not yet used by others.

If there is any more query then please do tell me.

Thanks.

Dear Members,

I am having movies list in my excel sheet from serial number 1 to 250.

Please choose odd or even 8 numbers from 1 to 250. Once you chose the numbers i will tell you which movies i will courier to you. :yahoo:

Vinay

That's so generous and shows your commitment to the community. Hats off

1, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 249

thanks vinay! :)

edit: if i may ask how come you have so many dvds to give away? not that i'm keen on looking a gift horse in the mouth hehe

Last edited:
Skumar,

The problem is that if i allow you with 7 DVD, then it will be impossible for me to say no to other members whose posts are below 200.

I am very sorry for this, please bear with me.

As and when you are in Mumbai, please do come over to see a movie in my mini theater.

Vinay.

Do I qualify for 7 of these with 175+ posts? :licklips:

Skumar,

The problem is that if i allow you with 7 DVD, then it will be impossible for me to say no to other members whose posts are below 200.

I am very sorry for this, please bear with me.

As and when you are in Mumbai, please do come over to see a movie in my mini theater.

Vinay.

I agree, I myself do not like to make concessions when in a group. Thanks for the invite, this is a small world... some day...

Thanks a lot Vinay for your kindness...
I prefer choosing 11, 12, 21, 28, 31, 36, 200, 210

Also thank you for forcing one more lazy guy to post more:)

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back