Free 8 DVD's

well, I have stopped buying dvds after the membership of seventymm.I don't even feel the need to keep them on hdd. Though couple of times I feel I should have a collection when someone is at home and demands the projector to be switched on and a show.

Hi Vinay:

Thanks for your generosity. Here are my numbers - 156, 188, 222, 111, 206, 201, 233, and 114.

:)

Thanks for your alert vinay and your offer too. I am happy members are responding to your gesture now.:)

May be my numbers are 140to 147.

Thanks,
sri

all the best to the lucky videophiles.

dear vinay, on my next trip I will drop in.

regards

by the way, where is the excel sheet and numbers Vinay???
Is the attachment withdrawn or there is some other way of finding out the same?/

by the way, where is the excel sheet and numbers Vinay???
Is the attachment withdrawn or there is some other way of finding out the same?/

It's a blind draw. U don't get to know the names beforehand. U only know after ur allotment.

It's kind of our oldddddddd indian tadition, U see ur bride only when u lift the Ghoonghat.:lol::eek:hyeah:

Is it raining somewhere?:confused::confused:

I am just not able to understand why have you and Marsilians, not taken the offer of this gift? It saddens me.

Vinay.

Vinay,

Thank you for the kind gesture. Like Marsilians, I will take a rain check.

Cheers

It seems there are a lot of duplicate requests for the same number. Vinay how are you going to manage it? Is it by the first asked, first allotment? Anyways Thanks again..

Hi,

Its going to be difficult for him with duplicate requests. I dont think he has to reveal that excel sheet to anyone here.:D He just wants to know the 25 members who wants the DVDs. I think he has to make the juggling himself and send it.

All the best to you vinay.

cheers,
sri

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back