Free 8 DVD's

Hi Vinay:

Received my DVD gift at 11:43 AM at my doorsteps. The packing was just awesome from you Vinay, it was like i got my orders from amazon.com. All the DVD covers look brand new, shows you took good care of them. I really love the Transformers CD pack.

Now, I'll travel happily having the gifts in my house.

Thank you.

:)

Recieved my DVDs today.. in pristine condition.
All DVDs look brand new.

Thanks a ton vinay.

Hi Ram,

Welcome back! Where have u been all this time? Good to see you back on the forum.:)

cheers,
sri

Hi Vinay,

I received the dvd's today. Thanks for those gifts. The dvd's were packed well and arrived in good condition. The dvd looks like brand new. seems like you used those dvd's only once :)

Will enjoy the movies...

Thanks,
Prakash.

Doors666,

These are the 8 movies which i will courier to you in the next few days.

47 CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER
58 DASVIDANIYA
63 DELHI-6
76 EVEREST
90 HALA BOOL
115 LEAVING LAS VEGAS
121 MAXIMUM RISK
139 OCEAN'S TWELVE

Vinay.

OK, here it goes.

thanx vinay for the offer.

Madbullram,

127 MINDHUNTERS
128 MISSION ISTAANBUL
129 MITYA
130 MONSTER BALLS
158 RISK
151 RACE
153 RAPID FIRE
154 RESEVOIR DOGS

Vinay.

Vinay,
Is this Taken:

Is yes, then any other combination will work :)

Last edited:
Doors666,

47 CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER
58 DASVIDANIYA
63 DELHI-6
76 EVEREST
90 HALA BOOL
115 LEAVING LAS VEGAS
121 MAXIMUM RISK
139 OCEAN'S TWELVE

Vinay.

HI Vinay,

I am being a silent watcher all these days and moreover i am not eligible for this wonderful gift from you as i am way below 200 posts,:sad: but i must admit that you are being so kind to take this responsibility from sorting the DVDs till delivering in such a organised way, Hats of to you vinay.

Now i am tempted to ask you whether there are anything left so that i will have my hands on this. :)

Thanks for the writing, if i will allow you with the movies, then it will be impossible to refuse others members whose posts are below 200, therefore please excuse me, but you are invited to see my mini theatre, as and when you are in Mumbai.

Vinay.

HI Vinay,

I am being a silent watcher all these days and moreover i am not eligible for this wonderful gift from you as i am way below 200 posts,:sad: but i must admit that you are being so kind to take this responsibility from sorting the DVDs till delivering in such a organised way, Hats of to you vinay.

Now i am tempted to ask you whether there are anything left so that i will have my hands on this. :)

Vinayji,I recd the DVDs today, thanks for your generosity.
I again request you to plz let me at least reimburse the courier charges.

Vinay - just wanted to confirm that I received the DVD's yesterday! Sending via Airmail was another one of your neat touches. Greatly appreciate your gesture and let me also take this opportunity to laud your organizational skills in executing the gesture.

Thank you again.

hi vinay,

received the dvds. thanks once again. i guess considering most of em are hindi am gonna be brushing up on my hindi speaking skills! :D

regards

Hi Vinay,

You are the Man. U r so generous. Thanks for the great gesture. Although I am not eligible now. May be I will try for the 720P movies U r collecting now (With the WDTV ofcourse , when you want to Give it Away;) - Jus Kidding).

I just want to point that I think you promised the same Oceans Twelve (No: 139) for both Madbullram and Doors. Please check it.

Thanks once again and Congrats to all the Members who got their DVDs.

Only_me

hey vinay, i kept thinking i would be too late for this. This is truly fantastic and very very generous. A lovely gesture.

Would there be any left? I am okay with anything at all.

----

Sorry, I just noticed you keep updating the list. Would these be available still?

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back