Front channel suggestion

Very nice that you have found a solution with your existing subwoofer. Also you may get more bass by moving the sub more closer to the corner or wall to the point that it does not sound boomy.

Hello everyone!
I have an Onkyo Sr444 running Paradigm CT 100 right now. The Onkyo is 7.1 capable. Or can be used as 5.1.2 Atmos. It is 100 w/channel.
It is quite satisfactory for the moment. Thinking of adding even more punch. The sub is 8inch right now.
I plan to shift the existing 5.1 to back after adding two front channels. Making it 7.1. Atmos is not a priority. Room size is 12x10.

I had listened to a Jamo setup at Cinebels shop. It had significantly more punch because of two front towers. My belief is adding towers at front will increase the punch and overall effect for movies.

Please could you suggest a good pair of towers or bookshelf speakers to add to the setup? Movies are priority. My budget is Rs.50k.

Thanks a lot!
As many have already suggested, towers as fronts, mainly for movies will not be utilizing it fully. Many do opt for towers if 2ch listening is involved. For your space of 10 X 12 it could be overpowering. For around 55k, the vey underated 12 inch Dali E12F sub would be very ideal for your space.

Hello everyone!
I have an Onkyo Sr444 running Paradigm CT 100 right now. The Onkyo is 7.1 capable. Or can be used as 5.1.2 Atmos. It is 100 w/channel.
It is quite satisfactory for the moment. Thinking of adding even more punch. The sub is 8inch right now.
I plan to shift the existing 5.1 to back after adding two front channels. Making it 7.1. Atmos is not a priority. Room size is 12x10.

I had listened to a Jamo setup at Cinebels shop. It had significantly more punch because of two front towers. My belief is adding towers at front will increase the punch and overall effect for movies.

Please could you suggest a good pair of towers or bookshelf speakers to add to the setup? Movies are priority. My budget is Rs.50k.

Thanks a lot!
Right now, upgrading the subwoofer will provide you a bigger benefit than upgrading to a floorstand.
Either get another matching subwoofer or 2 to evenout the response and flatten the nulls and peaks or, Get a BIC America PL-II-200 subwoofer for around 50K

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back