Front Speaker pair below 40K

souvikjup

Hi All,

I am planning to buy 2 floor standing speakers range below 40K.
My initial choice was Polk D-70 of Monitor series. But it is not available currently when I asked profx so I moved to TSX440T. But I heard from one of my friend about Sondyne Sonus Series. Can anyone please clarify about which will be better. Also the price of Sonus 2605 v2 3 way tower speaker and Sonus 2504 2 way tower speaker.

Please let me know if any other better option available in India.

I'd lean towards the Polks, but as shuv says each ear is different so you gotta audition and choose

Hi All,

I am planning to buy 2 floor standing speakers range below 40K.
My initial choice was Polk D-70 of Monitor series. But it is not available currently when I asked profx so I moved to TSX440T. But I heard from one of my friend about Sondyne Sonus Series. Can anyone please clarify about which will be better. Also the price of Sonus 2605 v2 3 way tower speaker and Sonus 2504 2 way tower speaker.

Please let me know if any other better option available in India.

you can check the prices here in this link Search - sonodyne

you will also get 10% discount if ordered thru hifimart....

Between the two, 2605 is better... As other FM suggested, give them a good listen if you can & decide.... BTW what is your AVR/amplifier ?

not too fond of Polks, is this for music or movies? There are many other options there, listen to as many.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back