Dali zensor piko vokal center channel speaker
Klipsch R-14 front speakers

I have auditioned the following speakers

Kef Q150
Klipsch RP-600M
Dali Zensor 3
Klipsch RP-5000 & 6000
Klipsch R-610F

From these i loved Kef Q-150. However, this audition was in a perfectly calibrated room. Klipsch RP 600M was auditioned in a open room, not that calibrated.
Question: i already have 2 different brands of speakers, should I stick to Klipsch RP 600M or pairing Kef Q150 will also work well?

Kef Q 150'vs Klipsch 600 price difference is 20k, not sure if this is worth.

Also, I m open to selling off Klipsch R-14.

My usage is: 50% Netflix/Amazon prime
50% on iTunes/Spotify

Please suggest!

What is your budget? Also, try to get an audition for the zensor 5 and 7. Since you don't have a subwoofer, floorstanders will sound fuller with better bass extension than their bookshelf counterparts.

Please mention your budget so that other members can pitch in with options. Also, since you liked the KEF Q150, see if you can source it from the US. It's $300 now (approx 21k INR) which is very good value for money. Else go for the RP600 and use your existing R-14 for surrounds.

Please mention your budget so that other members can pitch in with options. Also, since you liked the KEF Q150, see if you can source it from the US. It's $300 now (approx 21k INR) which is very good value for money. Else go for the RP600 and use your existing R-14 for surrounds.

I have budget upto 50k, I would like to stick to bookshelf speakers. I'm exploring options to source Kef Q150 from US. Thanks for pointing this out.

I have pair of Dali Rubicon LCRs bought last year & hardly used, if it suits
Thanks !

Klipsch R-14 front speakers

Also, I m open to selling off Klipsch R-14.

You can move these to surrounds, and go can Dali fronts (L-C-R).

Question: i already have 2 different brands of speakers, should I stick to Klipsch RP 600M or pairing Kef Q150 will also work well?

I guess, you need to freeze on the brand based on your budget/preference and then look at possible options..

You can move these to surrounds, and go can Dali fronts (L-C-R).

I guess, you need to freeze on the brand based on your budget/preference and then look at possible options..
I'm leaning towards Klipsch, however it's expensive here, not convinced if it's worth paying 50k+. USA it costs about 550$ while not on sales.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back