FS Speakers - Final Decision

Olly,

Epos you can buy with closed eyes. I have Epos M22i and M12i speakers and for movies I used M22i and no subwoofer. I do have Deftech Prosub1000 and believe me, its just lying there in corner. You really don't need a Sub with M22i speakers.

Epos speakers you can easily listen for hours and you wont feel tired. Polk are bright and you cannot listen to them for more than 2 hours. Well this is my opinion cuz i dont like bright sound at all. I can listen to Epos all day and they are really warm to ears.

Go for Epos and you will be happy. :)

Akhil7,
I am in sync with your thoughts. I have decided to go for two towers and to drive one of them by Technics SUV65A Class double A amp and the other one with Denon 2311 for movies. Its great to have all these discussions and all you folks on this Forum are wonderful Thank You

Planing to put up my HT system which is just 2-3 months old with warranty up for sale in the Forum

For all three shortlisted speakers that I auditioned the AVR used was Denon. coincidence? not sure

Focal and RTi A9 - Denon 2311
Epos Epic 5 - Denon 1611

Are there any AVR's that would be a perfect match for these speakers? Or are the Denons the best at this point of time? Do I opt for Emotiva's UMC-1? as my future plan is to get the XPA - 5?

The questions keep coming and I need more suggestions/guidance/recommendations from the Forum Members

Awaiting your responses :)

For all three shortlisted speakers that I auditioned the AVR used was Denon. coincidence? not sure

Focal and RTi A9 - Denon 2311
Epos Epic 5 - Denon 1911

Are there any AVR's that would be a perfect match for these speakers? Or are the Denons the best at this point of time? Do I opt for Emotiva's UMC-1? as my future plan is to get the XPA - 5?

The questions keep coming and I need more suggestions/guidance/recommendations from the Forum Members

Awaiting your responses :)

Hi
Olly

I too had a Denon 2310.

I would advise to start with any AVR that is highest you can afford even a onkyo will do.
if not denon.

Then u can wait and go for XMC-1 from emotiva in future.

As a personal favor, can u compare Focal 726 and 826 for me...

regards

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back