Full Android 32 " or 40" TV to choose

Dineshshank

Hi Guys
I am planning to buy an pure Android TV for my bed room of size 11 x 10 .I am confused on 32 " or 40" . Also which brand.
I will be using mostly for streaming movies or playing some basic games.
Request your suggestions to buy any in the upcoming Diwali sale .

Most important thing is budget.Also whichever brand you buy,make sure it offers extended warranty(not incl ones provided by amazon/flipkart which is basically outsourced to jeeves & may not be as good as direct warranty from manufacturer). Mi offers 1 year extended warranty & VU offers 2 years extended warranty(calculated as 10% of purchase invoice value of TV) & these two are usually the preferred options in budget segment.

Hi Guys
I am planning to buy an pure Android TV for my bed room of size 11 x 10 .I am confused on 32 " or 40" . Also which brand.
I will be using mostly for streaming movies or playing some basic games.
Request your suggestions to buy any in the upcoming Diwali sale .

Motorola launched some TV models recently with inbuilt Android TV interface + a game pad bundled.. Check videos on what the product has to offer as it would meet all your requirements..

A gamepad with Android TV interface would be good..

Motorola launched some TV models recently with inbuilt Android TV interface + a game pad bundled.. Check videos on what the product has to offer as it would meet all your requirements..

A gamepad with Android TV interface would be good..
Thanks Elangoas .I am also more keen on that Tv only .But just waiting to hear some user review.

What size should i prefer for an room size of 11 x 10 . 32 " or 40" .

All the 32 " TV comes with HD ready only and not even Full HD .

Thanks Elangoas .I am also more keen on that Tv only .But just waiting to hear some user review.

At the moment, there isn't any TV that you get with a gamepad.. Motorola is a very good offering IMO.. Kind of offers a Nvidia shield gaming experience for a lower cost.. Get it, don't worry abt user feedback..

What size should i prefer for an room size of 11 x 10 . 32 " or 40". All the 32 " TV comes with HD ready only and not even Full HD .

Get the biggest possible size in your budget.. Android gaming on a large screen is lovely.. I have the Nvidia shield connect to my projector, with a 100 inch screen in my living-room (10ft viewing distance) and it is just fabulous to game on large screen, even for casual gaming..

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back