Full range drivers available in India

Ronnie

My Salute to Suri, soundsgreat and other masters of DIY speakers here...

I wanted to help my cousin buy a pair of full range drivers for a project he is working on.... he is looking for 6" or above sized drivers....

Somewhere in the forum I have read Peerless, Philips(only from Pune?) and Fostex(through corrson in Bangalore?) are the drivers we get in India?

Do any Indian manufacturers make good full range drivers as well? Can Peerless drivers be purchased from any shop there in Bangalore or only from Mumbai in big quantities directly from the company?

We are really inclined towards peerless drivers...But the only driver in their website is "SM16NJ(SH) UNIQ" and it's not written what is size of this one... Anybody here used any peerless fullrangers before?

Thanks,
Ron

AFAIK there are no high quality fullrange speakers available in India. You need to get them from Partsexpress or madisound or someone like that.

Local makes like Bolton may be available, but I will not touch them.

Cheers.

Philips speakers parts taken over by boston acoustics. They should be available in official philips service centre.

AFAIK there are no high quality fullrange speakers available in India. You need to get them from Partsexpress or madisound or someone like that.

Local makes like Bolton may be available, but I will not touch them.

Cheers.

Hi
Bolton 6'' full range costs app 650/- and they are good. have u ever tryd them.

Audire in Coimbatore does sell Fostex drivers for DIY'ers. However, the last time I checked, it was much cheaper to buy them in the US, have it shipped and pay customs duty...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back