Furman for Rs.10K - Is it worth?

I used to have a Furman and they are well built products. However the unit you have referred is just a line conditioner. Since you have a PJ it is always better to go in for a good online UPS which normally has line conditioning built in. If it is a regenerating type UPS then there is no necessity for line conditioning at all.

So, in summary, while the Furman is good, I would suggest you review whether it is really a line conditioner or UPS that you need.

Shankar

Furman's higher end gear is great, with active filtering and great surge protection. The one you've posted is just a power strip in a box. I wouldn't recommend it.

I happen to get

APC Smart-UPS 1500VA USB & Serial 230V

as a sort of business gift...

Is this advised along with Furman 210AE or this can be used standalone. I understand that the best is the online UPS which I am planning for my chennai project.

How are the Monster HT power conditioner, I came across HTS5100 off ebay, but 110 version. Is it advised to get this along with step down or any other combo.

Advise needed

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back