FYI: Get 12 months of Spotify Premium for ₹699. Expires Dec. 31, 2019.

Good deal for people interested. Its on the Spotify website.

Get 12 months of Premium for ₹699. Save 50% compared to monthly plans. Expires Dec. 31, 2019.
Hi what happens if i have already subscribed to earlier plan for a year which is valid till March 2020.

Thanks

Hi what happens if i have already subscribed to earlier plan for a year which is valid till March 2020.

Thanks
I think they will extend it automatically till March 2021 as in my case I have the monthly plan and they extended exactly to the end of my current monthly plan.

This year Spotify premium annual plan is being offered at Rs 999. Valid till Dec 31. Good thing is that Spotify will queue this subscription to existing validity, if we are on a subscription plan

This year Spotify premium annual plan is being offered at Rs 999. Valid till Dec 31. Good thing is that Spotify will queue this subscription to existing validity, if we are on a subscription plan
Opted for a 3-4 weeks back. Quite happy with the combo of Spotify and Hungama - covers my need for international, Hindi and regional music exploration at reasonably good sound quality between them at total cost of Rs 1600 for a year. Not bad time to be a music-hungry consumer!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back